As Things Me & My Friends Have Said/Done

(A/N): First update in a long time! These are all true scenarios btw.

*********************

Carmen: Okay. So we need to share emotions and be vulnerable with each other, because we are friends and we care about each other and that is what we do. We need to learn to trust each other, and that starts with emotions. Zack, how are you feeling today?

Zack: Hungry.

Carmen: What about when you've just eaten, how do you feel then?

Zack: Still hungry.

Carmen: *getting frustrated* Okay, say you have eaten, and you are full. How do you feel?

Zack: Like I want food.

Carmen: Okay, you've eaten, you're full, and you have a bag of chips beside you. How do you feel?

Zack: Like I want to eat the chips.

Carmen: Fine. What if you had no stomach? Like, a black hole, so you couldn't be hungry or anything?

Zack: I'd be in pain, because then all the food would go straight to the intestines without digesting.

Carmen: ...

Zack: *shrugs*

Carmen: *gives up*

*********************

Carmen: Wow! First meeting to discuss feelings and learn to become more vulnerable with one another. Let's do this. Now, would anyone like to share their feelings today?

Player: My foot hurts.

Carmen: Okay... that wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. Try again, but maybe this time with something a little more... in-depth and emotional?

Player: My foot really hurts.

Carmen: No.

*********************

El Topo: *throws glitter into the air*  I have arrived!!!

*********************

Zack: *screams in frustration*

Ivy: You good?

Zack, facedown amongst a pile of poster boards and craft supplies: *muffled*  No.

*********************

Crackle: I exist, therefore I am. And what I am is confused.

*********************

Player: *on a call with Team Red*  And before I continue, may I please ask that you ignore my father's voice in the background, as he is currently standing in the kitchen singing an opera about sandwiches while he tries to make himself lunch.

*********************

El Topo: *aggressively waving dandelion*  I FOUND A FLOWER!!!!!