The Sugar Rush Chronicles: Faculty Members Pt. 1

(A/N): So this was my random burst of inspiration that started it all. The Sugar Rush Chronicles are basically where various characters hit their most famous sugar rushes/caffeine overloads. The title doesn't mention caffeine because otherwise it sounds weird. Also some characters I just can't see on a sugar rush, but on caffeine... definitely. And don't worry, Crazy-Mane Twilight applies to the story at some point. Enjoy! 😊

*********************

Dr. Bellum

One morning Dr. Bellum walks in on Crackle and Black Sheep stuffing their faces with one of those really colorful, sugary cereals and binge watching My Little Pony. Froot Loops, to be exact. Crackle is on his 5th bowl and Black Sheep is on her 8th, and both look absolutely exhausted.

Bellum: ". . . What are you doing?"

Black Sheep: "Throwing away our lives purely for the joys of sugar and food coloring."

Crackle: "Replacing our sanity with the madness of the world of alicorn princesses and friendship magic. Wanna join us?"

Dr. Bellum stares at them for a moment, then shrugs, sitting down next to them on the floor. Crackle hands her a bowl of cereal and Black Sheep flips back to the first episode of MLP.

**Time Skip brought to you by Twilight Sparkle trying and failing to make friends**

Five episodes of My Little Pony and two bowls of cereal later, Bellum is completely addicted.

**Second Time Skip brought to you by Twilight's Crazy Mane**

It's been three days since the cereal-and-MLP marathon, and the faculty is getting worried. Saira has been acting very strange and disappearing randomly. That night, Countess Cleo keeps hearing lots of weird noises coming from the lab, preventing her from falling asleep. Finally, at about 3 in the morning, she gets fed up and enters Bellum's lab to see what exactly is going on. Cleo finds Dr. Bellum running around the lab performing various dangerous experiments and throwing glitter at everything. She's on her 58th bowl of cereal and acting really hyper. The television is playing My Little Pony at top volume, there are Froot Loops and empty cardboard cereal boxes everywhere, and the burrito in the microwave is on fire and in danger of blowing up the whole lab.

Cleo: *groans and pinches bridge of her nose* "Saira, what on earth are you doing?"

Bellum's Answer: MY LITTLE PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleo: "Um..."

Bellum: "OhmigoshCleowhendidyougethereit'ssogoodtoseeyouwhat'sgoingonwherehaveyoubeenit'sbeenforeversinceIlastsawyouthiscerealisamazing,youreallyneedtotrysomeImeanitit'sthebestIhavesomuchenergyohmigoshIbetIcoulddoanything,I'llbetIcanfly!Ooh,flying,that'sareallygoodidea,maybeIshouldgogetsomemorecerealfirst,yeahthat'sareallygoodidea!WAIT,WHAT?!?!?!Aw, no way, I'moutofcerealbutwait!Ibetthere'smoreinthefacultyloungeI'llberightbackheywhenIgetbackIthinkI'llblowupthefacultyloungeandtheclassroomsthenputglitteronmyburrito,yeah,that'sagoodideaILOVETHISCEREALSOMUCH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"**

Cleo: ". . . .Oh gods, somebody save us."

Bellum tries to run out the door, but Cleo slams it shut before she can reach it. Saira doesn't stop and smashes face-first into the door, getting knocked out cold. Cleo then proceeds to find and burn all the cereal on the island and Crackle and Black Sheep are given detention for introducing Dr. Bellum to Froot Loops, and then again for introducing her to My Little Pony, seeing as how that nearly destroyed the island. (Dr. Bellum was trying to recreate Pinkie Pie's party cannon and ended up blasting a giant hole through the student dorms).

**Translation: "Oh my gosh Cleo, when did you get here? It's so good to see you, what's going on, where have you been? It's been forever since I saw you last!!! This cereal is amazing, you really need to try some. I mean it, it's the best, I have so much energy! Oh my gosh! I bet I could do anything, I'll bet I can fly! Ooh, flying, that's a really good idea, maybe I should go get some more cereal first, yeah that's a really good idea! WAIT, WHAT?!?!?! Aw, no way, I'm out of cereal. But wait! I bet there's more in the faculty lounge! I'll be right back. Hey, when I get back I think I'll blow up the faculty lounge and the classrooms, then put glitter on my burrito! Yeah, that's a good idea. I love this cereal so much!!!" (crazy insane sugar rush-induced laugh)

*********************

I know part 1 is just 1 person so far, but random burst of inspiration, amirite?

Love 'ya!

- Tem 💜