8. Let me Know

   "Want one?"  Yoongi handed you his opened pack of cigarettes, whilst one was already in his mouth. You grabbed one and silently held it between your lips. He pulled out his wand and light yours, then came close to you and lit his own by puffing on the tip of yours.

He was a casual smoker, you'd just gotten out of that habit... but right now, a good smoke was what you needed; you didn't mind one in a while, especially after good sex. And what happened earlier was fucking heavenly.

You both stood by the opened window of the library, cooling down, both your bodies still glimmering in sweat. He noticed your dress wasn't properly resting on your shoulders, so he adjusted it for you, brushing your skin softly,
   "So, do you have any ideas yet?" he exhaled smoke from the corner of his lips.

   "About what?" you puffed smoke from the corner of your mouth. 

You both stood in the dark, looking at the lights from the party below. Everyone was gathered in the courtyard, prolonging the pleasantries of the night. You noticed Namjoon and Seokjin were standing apart from the crowd, immerged in what seemed to be an intense conversation.

   "About the crystal, the glass sphere. What do you think it is?"

   "Ah, so that's what all this is about... you seduce me to get your champion ahead?" You giggled.

   "Yeonjun is already ahead. And I didn't fuck you to get information,” he paused and inhaled his cigarette deeply, then released the smoke in circular shapes,
   "I just wanted to reward you."

You scoffed,
   "Reward me? For what, reading?"

He laughed, prickling his fingers around his lips, and turned off his cigarette with their humid tip. He leaned towards you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you against his warm body, again. You held your cigarette firmly between your fingers, avoiding his gaze.

He noticed you kept looking over at Seokjin and Namjoon, who stood in the landscape down below,
   "Don’t you like being rewarded?”

You tilted your face towards him and met his eyes with yours. You buttoned up his suit, rearranging it for him: 
   "Maybe I like the punishment more than the actual reward..." you purred as you tightened his tie swiftly.