STOIC

~Author's note~

Thanks for taking time from your precious lives to read an example of book. It really means a lot to me. Thank you. This is an excerpt of nine chapters. The book is published and available at Google Play Books and Barnes and Nobles.

This is my very first book, and English is my second language. I did struggled with it and I learn a lot along the way. If you can provide me with constructive criticism, I would absolutely appreciate it.

This is an 18+ book, so if you are not 18+ bye Felicia. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

With this said, this book has strong sexual content, the worst language I can come up with, edgy and possibly controversial topics, lots of fucks (the word), and rape, so if you are not comfortable, by all means, stay away. This book is not for the faint of heart.

Right from the get-go, trigger warning starting in the first chapter.

For all of you that have decided to stay and give this independent author a chance, thank you. I hope you'll enjoy this roller coaster! Feel free to comment, like, review and share. I absolutely love reading all your comments!

Once again, thank you!

Copyright © 2021 by Eliyang

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.