Chapter Five: First Date!

"Hey, Kageyama?" Hinata had asked me. He was sitting in my lap, and we were on the couch together. "What is it?" His face unburied itself from the crook of my neck.

"Can I... kiss you?" I was dumbfounded. Hinata Shoyo... was asking... to kiss me? I had never felt my face go red so fast. I slowly nodded, and the next thing I knew, his lips were pressed against mine. His arms were still draped over my shoulders, and my hands hadn't moved from his waist. It was a quick kiss, so I didn't get the chance to return it properly. My brain hadn't quite comprehended what was happening quickly enough to respond. He pulled away and grinned at me. That adorable grin that always got me. That same grin that I used to find so annoying, that same smile that now made me fall head over heels for him all over again. Every. Single. Time.

He kissed me again before moving next to me, laying his head on my chest.

~~~~

When I woke up, I heard the shower running. Today we had a group activity planned, and we didn't have to meet in the lobby until 4pm. We had lots of time to kill. I got up to stretch and heard the water turn off. I went over to my bag and started to get some clothes for today together. I heard the bathroom door open and shut, followed by the sound of Hinata humming softly to himself. I put my clothes down on my bed and walked over to him. I brought my hand up to his jaw, tilted his face up towards mine, leaned in close, and walked back over to the beds. I grabbed my clothes and walked towards the bathroom again. Hinata was pouting at me. I shook my head at him and got in the shower.

~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed and ready for the day, and saw Hinata sitting on the couch. I went over and sat with him. I put my arm around him, and pulled him closer to me. I asked him what he wanted to do today since we had time to kill before the group activity. "I wanna make up for earlier," he said sternly. He looked up at me expectingly. He then put his hand up to my face, leaning closer. He kissed me. I knew it was going to happen, but my brain still got all fuzzy, just like last time. I doubted that I would ever get used to it. He lingered for a moment before pulling away. He started to turn his head when I cupped his face and pulled him back in. This was how I would make up for the tease. I pressed my lips against his, and I moved one of my hands to the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair. As the tension grew he broke the kiss and quickly straddled my lap. I stared into his eyes and then kissed him passionately yet sloppily. He slid his hands behind my head twirling his fingers in my hair. I pulled away. Looking at him, admiring his beauty. "Kageyama, is something wrong?" He said concerned. "No, Nothing at all" I responded reassuringly, pulling him back in. We continued on like this, kissing one another passionately, pulling away only to want to taste each other more and more. My hands were on his waist now. I broke from our kiss, pecking him across his jawline. I worked my away down his neck. "What are you doing?" He whispered. "Shhhh" I responded giving him a hickey right after. He lightly moaned. How... adorable. I gave him two more. Then I gave him one final kiss on the lips. We grinned at each other like idiots. After what felt like an eternity of just smiling and admiring one another, Hinata started to speak. "Kageyama, I-" he stopped mid-sentence. "Nevermind" he said quickly, slightly flustered. "What-" he cut me off. "Its nothing" he quickly got off my lap and ran into the bathroom.

~~~~

'I almost said it. Why couldn't I say it? Is it too soon? I have no idea... I've never done this before and all I know is I love him...'

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked a mess. My hair was messy, my lips were slightly swollen, my face was red, my shirt collar was pulled down my shoulder a bit, and... there were hickeys on my neck. The red across my face deepened when my eyes landed on these. My hand raised up to them, my finger tracing across. I wanted to tell him, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence before. I heard a knock at the door, followed by a gruff voice asking if I was alright. "Y-yeah... Sorry about that..." I opened the door and looked up at Kageyama. He looked disheveled, too. His face reddened when he looked down at me. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. My gaze dropped to the ground. "Well... I wanted to tell you something... but couldn't bring myself to..." I kept my eyes trained on the floor, unable to look at him. I felt his hand rest on my shoulder for a moment before he pulled me close. He wrapped his arms around me, and reassured me.