Chapter 134: Need You Now.

! ! SHORT CHAPTER ! !

[Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control
And I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now]

Niall's Pov:

     The couch was comfortable before, now it just feels too cushiony. It could be the fact that the only reason I've gotten up from the couch was to get another bottle of beer or whiskey or to use the bathroom. Other than that, I've been wearing the same clothes since the day after Emily left. I sat up, turning off the T.V and scrolled through all the messages I sent Emily. She hasn't even seen them. 

     I sighed, pressing the little phone in the coroner and held it up against my ear. It rang once before I heard Emily's voice. "Hey! You've reached Emily. Sorry I couldn't pick up the phone, but leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye!" And then it was the monotone voice explaining what to do. 

     When the beep sounded, I let out a breath and began to talk into the phone. "Hey... It's Niall. I'm sorry, and I don't know what else to do to prove that I am, Emily. I'm broken, I haven't showered or done anything in the past week, the only time I leave the house is to the bar, and.." 

     I sighed, feeling a lump in my throat and my eyes beginning to sting. "I just need you, Em. I know I said I wouldn't call anymore, but I don't know what else to do. I miss you and Via. I don't know how I survived without you in the first place." I felt a tear that I tried holding in fall. I sniffed, "I really need you two in my life. Please, give me the chance to make this--" 

     The phone beeped again, making me stop halfway. 

     I felt more tears fall as I removed the phone and turned it off, placing it beside me. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to suppress the sob that was threatening me with ever tear that fell. 

     I don't know what to do about Emily or Via anymore. She won't answer or give me anything on Via. None of the boys answer me either. What is she's not okay? No. It's just me being paranoid. She's alright. She's in Lordsburg. With her family. She's fine.

     She's fine.. she's fine.. she's fine.

     Right?

------

[Need You Now- Lady Antebellum]

------