Chapter 104: Lover.

[This is our place, we make the rules]

      "House number one." I commented to Niall a couple days later. 

      He nodded, "Remember, if you don't like it, I found more houses." He says, turning off the car after parking in the empty driveway. A man, who I assumed to be the realtor, waited by the door. 

      "Niall, I heard you the first time." I chuckled. He gave a grin before we got out of the car and went up to the realtor. From the outside, the house was beautiful. It was coated in tan paint with brown and white accents and two stories tall. There were large windows that gave glimpses of the inside.

      "Hi, I'm Niall

      "Hi, I'm Niall. We spoke on the phone. You're-" 

      "Richard Wells, yes. You must be Emily, am I correct?" I nodded as he shook my hand after Niall's. 

      "Yep, that's me." 

      "Great, great. So shall we get started then?"

      Richard opened the door and we were met with a beautiful interior that felt very homey and comfortable. "The house before this was built around 1981 and they knocked it down after a storm that year. Luckily, no one was injured, but it was just the stability of the house. They rebuilt this house a year later and the past owners were the ones who designed it." Richard said as Niall and I looked around. 

      "How's the security in the neighborhood?" Niall asked him as I continued to look around the living area and kitchen while still listening for Richard's answer. 

      "It's pretty good here compared to others. Um, if something does happen, it's nothing extreme, maybe a small robbery. But those usually don't happen here." Richard says. I nodded and looked back at the house.

      "Are schools nearby?" I asked, already thinking ahead. I don't know if it was too soon to start thinking about schools, but I had to already start thinking about my baby's future. 

      "The closest elementary school is about fifteen minutes away." I pointed to the stairs. 

      "Can I...?" Richard nodded, waving his hand. 

      "Go right ahead." I jogged up the stairs with Niall following until we made it to the second floor. Two doors were lined on the right side and another two were lined on the left. At the end was another door that looked like it belonged to the master bedroom. I opened the first door and saw a nice bathroom that had a marble counter top closer to the door. The mirror sat on the wall with the lights falling over it. 

      "This is nice." I commented, walking out of the bathroom. 

      Niall nodded, "What's in here?" He opened the next door, finding the storage closet that was definitely bigger than the one at my apartment.

      I opened the other door right across from the bathroom, seeing a bed in the middle of the room and a window that looked to the driveway. I assumed that it could be used as a guest room. I opened the other door and saw another bed on the opposite wall. It was about the same as the other guest room and I admired the room, trying to picture a nursery. "This should be the nursery.." Niall commented, as if he was reading my mind. I nodded with a chuckle. 

      "That's what I was thinking. I chuckled.

      When Niall and I opened the other door, we stood at the door, staring at the room. "Whoa.." We both sighed. I was the first to walk in and take in the room. The Queen sized bed had a white duvet and pillows that were noticed against the black headboard. The walls were painted a light brown colored and left the walls white. The windows looked over the neighborhood and showed the other houses on the street. A small bench was in front of the bed on top of a rug that had gray shapes over a white base. The closet was bigger than mine and would fit Niall and I's clothes. At least the ones that I actually hung since I kept my clothes in a dresser. The ensuite wasn't big, but it wasn't small.

      "This is amazing

      "This is amazing.." I said, mostly to myself. 

      "Do you like the house, pet?" I nodded. "Do you still want to look at the others? You don't have to, but if you want to..." I looked at him and shrugged. 

      "Did you like the house?" I asked him, wanting him to have a say in where we ended up living too. 

      "I really did." 

      "What if we went to see the others before making a final choice?" I suggested. 

      He nodded, "If that's what you want, that's what we'll do."

---

      After looking at a few more houses, we came home and plopped onto the couch. Niall still talked on the phone with Richard, giving him our final decision on which house we wanted and started to set a date for the day we would move in. When he hung up, he sighed and leaned back into the couch. "They're getting the paperwork." I clapped with a large grin. 

      "Yay!" 

      "When do you think we should go sign the papers and move in?" He asked, yawning and running a hand over his hair. 

      I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe when my lease ends." I replied, laying on Niall. He nodded, 

      "Okay."

------

[Lover - Taylor Swift]

------

A/N:

You have to admit, you'd want to live in that house with Niall Horan and share that bedroom with him too. You just have to admit, because I know I would. 

Vote, Comment, Share.

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx