Bad Day :(

(Credits to @//sylvee0 on twt for the fan art)

The whole drive to Donghyuck's house he couldn't stop smiling

The whole drive to Donghyuck's house he couldn't stop smiling. It was a weird effect that Donghyuck started to have on him where he couldn't stop smiling if he just as much thought of him. Every time they were texting during dinner his mom would tease him for his "foolish smile."

So technically Mark was always smiling foolishly since all he thought about was Donghyuck. His beloved best friend.

Donghyuck was waiting for Mark in his old treehouse in the front yard of his house. When he heard Mark's car pull up in the driveway he almost fell off the treehouse, running full speed at Mark.

"Jesus, Hyuck, if you run like this during P.E. You'd be faster than me!" Mark teased Donghyuck who was already tackling him with a hug. He punched Mark for the comment though.

"Shut up!"

Both of them made their way inside the house where they were greeted by Donghyuck's mom watching k-dramas on the tv.

"Hey, Auntie!" Mark greets her with a smile. "Oh hey Mark, I didn't know you were coming over today?" She says, glaring at Donghyuck who smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you. Well, he's staying over tonight." Donghyuck says and drags Mark upstairs to his room before he could get scolded.

Donghyuck sighed loudly and shut the door to his room before flopping down on his bed. He held his arms out and made grabby hands so that Mark could cuddle him. Mark chuckled and took off his shoes and joined Donghyuck.

"So... what's wrong?" Mark asked, snaking his arms around Donghyuck's waist and pulling him closer.

"I don't know... I just don't feel like myself these days and the only times I really feel happy is when I'm with you or mom." Donghyuck says entangling his legs with Mark's.

"Do you think maybe you're stressed? How's your school work going?" Mark asked. Donghyuck had just skipped a grade and they were in there second semester of the school year so it must've been confusing for him.