New Car

Donghyuck watches Mark drive. It may be a regular thing to most people but Donghyuck can't help but think about how hot Mark looks doing it.

"Hyungie you're so cool~" Donghyuck smiles at him lovingly.

Mark doesn't answer since he's busy keeping his eyes on the road but Hyuck doesn't mind cause Mark is so hot when he's focused. Plus the hand on his thigh is enough attention to satisfy Hyuck. The way he gently squeezes it as a response makes Donghyuck dizzy in a good way.

"Have you decided where you wanna go?" Mark asks as he parks in the parking lot of Hyuck's favorite ice cream place.

"How did you know I want ice cream??"

"Hyuck, you always want ice cream. I knew you were gonna ask to come here first so I went ahead and just drove here. You can decide where to go next while we eat our Ice cream." Mark squeezed his thigh again.

"Hmmm okay! Let's go get ice cream!" Donghyuck giggles and gets out the car. Mark struggles to keep up with Hyuck as he follows behind him.

They order their ice cream and Mark pays for both of them. Donghyuck can't even complain because Mark was being such a boyfriend.

"Hyung you didn't have to pay." He still says while happily eating his ice cream.

"But I want to. I wanna buy you everything." Mark says letting Donghyuck steal some of his ice cream despite the younger having his own.

"Well I don't need anything else when I have you and ice cream." Donghyuck smiles and Mark's heart melts.

"Don't be so cheesy." Mark says looking away making Donghyuck giggle again.

...

"Momm! we're back!" Donghyuck yells from the door. They ended up not going any else because they both decided that staying at home together was better than anything.

"So soon?" She asks as she cooks for them.

"Hyuckie couldn't decide where to go" Mark explains sitting at the dining table next to Hyuck.

"Well you should've planned a date already!" Donghyuck protests. Both Mark and his mom laugh at him.

"Right right. Sorry sorry." Mark pats his thigh, "I'll plan it next time okay?"

Donghyuck gives him a pleased smile as he locks their arms together. He leans closer to Mark and rests his head on the latters shoulder.

"Markie what do you think about having kids?" Donghyuck asks making Mark choke on his spit.

"W-what??"

"you heard me!" Donghyuck looks at Mark who looked extremely nervous.

"Well I'd love to have kids but in the future... we're a bit young dont you think?"

Donghyuck laughs, "yes Mark. We are. But I also meant in the future."

"oh... well yeah of course I want kids." Mark scratches the back of his head and chuckles nervously.

"Good." Donghyuck says before burrying his face into Mark's neck again.

after dinner the couple goes into Hyuck's bedroom. "Don't forget to leave the door open!" his mom yells as they go upstairs.

"I knowww." Donghyuck sighs and leaves it open only a little.

Donghyuck starts taking off his clothes to change into something more comfortable. He notices Mark looking away awkwardly.

"Hyung.. you can look" Donghyuck says shyly. Mark clears his throat and quietly mutters, "I don't think I could hold back if I did..." 

"Oh..." Donghyuck blushed profusely. "I don't mind."

"But your mom would.. that's why the door is open." Mark sighs and then Donghyuck sighs. He sits on Mark's lap and rests his arms on Mark's shoulders.

They stare at each other for a few seconds. Neither of there expressions are readable but they both know what they want. They lean in and kiss. They kiss and kiss until they have each others tongues in each others mouth. Mark's hands slide down and gropes Hyuck's ass making the younger squeal a bit. That doesn't stop them. Donghyuck traces Mark's faint abs that have stared forming from all the working out he does and they know they should stop. Donghyuck's mom is only a few feet away but it was too late to hold back now.

Donghyuck started to grind his hips when his mom burst the door open and Donghyuck flung himself off of Mark.

"We were just kissing!" Donghyuck yells before she could say anything. Mark smacked his forehead with Hyuck and his obviousness.

"Oh god you two have become horno teenagers!" She sighs and puts her hand on her forehead like she's about to faint, "This is why we keep the door open Hyuck. The door was barely open you little shits."

"Mom! Language! also we aren't horny teenagers!" Hyuck blushed and crosses his arms.

"Yeah sure. You two aren't allowed in a room by yourselves anymore. Come on you're watching kdramas with me now."

"Mommm! please don't do this I just want my alone time with Markie.. and not like that! I mean we're boyfriends now of course we're gonna kiss." Donghyuck tried to argue but his mom only shook her head.

"Nope. Sorry Hyuck but I don't think you two should be doing those kinds of things. You're way too young." She says and Donghyuck sighs. It was an angry sigh and Mark knew that meant he wanted to be alone.

"I can just go..." Mark says to both of them. Donghyuck hugs him and whispers, "yeah... probably for the best." He kisses Mark's cheek and Mark pecks his lips before getting up.

"Drive safe!" Donghyuck yells before Mark leaves. Mark smiles and nods.

"Hyuckie.. baby you-"

"Mom no offense but can you leave too? I wanna be alone right now." Donghyuck says hiding under his blankets.

She sighs and leaves Donghyuck to sulk.