Surprise! Part 6 is early.

It almost seemed like a dream. After all, meeting a celestial being that claimed to be the parent of a glitchy skeleton? Highly unlikely. But sure enough, when ford looked around, he was still in the bunker, the tube was still shattered, and he was on the floor. That being seemed to have a semi-threatening aura around it. " A world of torture..." Ford thought aloud. "Perhaps an evil dimension? Or maybe his dimension was invaded by Bill... I really shouldn't jump to conclusions. He did look like a child, after all." Ford then realized that the bunker was on fire and that he probably should leave.

After putting out the fire and leaving the buker, Ford bumped into his brother, Stanley, and the kids, Dipper and Mabel. Stan was all worried, as apparently the glitchy skeleton had escaped, and he was worried that Ford was hurt, or at least, that's what Ford assumed Stan wasn't telling him as he had too much pride to admit that he was worried. Stanley then admitted that he had brought the kids, (which Ford could see, he wasn't that dumb.) and said that the skeleton tied to the tree was not tied to the tree anymore. Ford remembered the deity's threatening aura, and, despite all logical sense, proceeded to tell his family about the deity's odd message. Mabel was the first to respond, saying "So you're saying that skeleton guy is hurt, and his parent decided to tell you that he was super powerful, and probably could kill us all, but didn't?" "In a basic sense, yes,"was Ford's reply. Mabel, hearing that the skeleton was a child and hurt, quickly ran over near the tree where the bandana clad skeleton was stuck.

Error and Blue were sitting under a tree and, having finished their tearful hug, they were both knitting quietly. The human girl from earlier popped up, seemingly out of nowhere, and shouted her greetings. "Hiii! I'm mabel, but you can call me... the girl of your dreams." Error with a completely straight face replied, "No ThAnK yOu. I aPpReCiAtE tHe OfFeR, bUt We ArE gAy." Blue burst out laughing from the extreme ridiculousness of the situation and, after catching his breath, replied with "HI, I'M BLUE, AND THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND, ERROR. ALSO, ON A SIDE NOTE, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH HIM. HE EXPERIENCED SOME... unpleasant things, AND BEING TOUCHED MIGHT trigger painful memories like... what happened earlier." Blue's voice grew quieter as he recalled some unpleasant events that Error was forced to participate in. Mabel, hearing his loud voice go quiet, quickly put away her outstretched hand for a handshake. 

 ··· -· --- ·· - -·-· ··- -·· --- ·-· - -· ·· · ···· - -·· ·-· ·- · ···· · ··· ·-·· · --· -· ·· ···· - · -- --- ··· -·· -· ·-

(A/N) Honestly... wow. I never really expected anybody to like this story, so this is a tad shocking. On another note, I can't draw worth beans, so I'd love it if somebody could make me some cover art. No pressure and you don't have to, I just wanted to use an original cover, and, like I said, I can't draw. anyways you all are so sweet, and maybe in the future we could have a Q&A where you could ask me and the characters questions. I will say that Bill x Dipper will not be in this book, as I personally don't like it, but all other ships (other than ErrorBerry, that is obviously canon to the story) are up to your interpretation. I love you all!