Part 2-ish

Error woke up to blue shaking him wildly. Blue had a couple bruises, but that was the least of Error's worries. Error immediately performed a CHECK on blue. :

Sans 'Blue'

Atk - 8

HP- 11

DEF - 9

LV - 0

In love with Error

Originally from underswap

Spy for the bad sanses

In a new multiverse

Was accidentally put in a child's body because Destiny made a mistake.

Who was Destiny? What does it mean, new multiverse? And most importantly... is Error also in a child's body? Error opened the codes to see if there was anything he could gather from the codes alone. Browsing through the codes, he had found the name of the town they wer in,along with the multiverse code, and-

"ERROR? WHERE ARE WE?" blue asked, jolting Error out of his focus.

"WeLl, It SeEmS lIkE wE'rE" he snuck a peek at the codes "... iN mUlTivErSe GF-11037."

"... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" "I'm NoT eXaCtLy SuRe, BlUe." "THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT?" "I'm NoT eXaCtLy SuRe, BlUe." "AARGH!"

After a "brief" argument that lasted an hour, Error FINALLY got back to the codes for a few moments before being interrupted again by his adorable, yet"VERY WELL THEN, ERROR! WE MUST GO FIND CIVILIZATION!" Right. Error had completely forgotten they had fallen in a forest. "HoLd On, Blue." Error opened up a window and added their code. "tHeRe." Error smiled triumphantly. "Error, WHAT DID YOU DO?" the very small skeleton asked his partner. "I jUsT aDdEd OuR cOdE hErE iN cAsE-" A wave of pain washed over them both, the worst pain anybody could ever feel. The pain of a destroyed multiverse. "In CaSe ThAt HaPpEnS." Error managed to say before his consciousness completely faded away into a dull red.

(A/N) This is the last chapter I have pre-written, it might be a while before the next story part, but I won't give up on this story. See you later, my few readers!