🌸Dreaming🌸

???: Hey, you should totally meet my friend! His name is :#+$-((, youll love him! Hes super cool

Ah, alright..Im afraid ill be a bit awkward though

???: Aww, no worries! His user is -#9"7&1($, ive already told him about you, youll be fine!

Ok, thank you!

----------------------------

Um, hello.. This is :#+$-(( right?

???: Yup yup! Youre )"+$(&3 riiight?

Yeah, thats me

???: Coolio! Lets introduce ourselves a bit!!

----------------------------

???: Heyoo, can we talk?

Goodmorning, is there something wrong...?

???: Nah, dw!

???: Well actually, kind of? Its 4 liiittle important.

What is it?

???: Promise you wont be too harsh,,?

Of course, take your time

???: Thanks, um...

???: So we've known each other for a while, and i think i may have developed a little crush on you...Youre just really nice, and kind, funny, smart, clever, and super pretty! Your perfect, i could spend hours talking to you, and listening to your voice when we're on call... Ok, maybe it isnt as little as i thought...Sorry if that sounded creepy. But seriously, i really like you. I know theres a very low chance of you liking me back, but you only live once right? I should at least tell the person i love how i feel.

You..Youre serious? This isnt another lie, right..?

???: If you want it to be.

What do you mean?

???: I really do like you. But if you think its weird or something, you can take it as one.

No, i just..I feel the same, i truly do, its just..Sometimes your lies are really confusing, but i like breaking them down. I love you too :#+$-((, so much.

???: Youre not lying right? Thats my thing!!

Would i ever lie to you?

???: You arent the type to lie..You really do love me?

Of course i do, i have no reason toie to you about this,,

???: So would you wanna date...?

Id be more then happy to date someone as amazing as you:)

???: Aww youre making me blush!!

----------------------------

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

The raven-haired boy woke up, not remembering a thing. He turned off his alarm and got out of bed to brush his teeth and change, getting ready for school. He started making a quick breakfast, just some eggs with toast and some coffee. Once he finished, he head back to his room to brush out his hair. Once he looked in the mirror, he froze. He remembered everything. The conversations, the way he looked, his hobbies, everything from his dream, even things that never happened, but....

"Just who was that guy?"

------------

W04g h3y!!! S0rry th1s ch4pter 1s 4 l1ttl3 sh0rt🤔🤔but 1 h0p3 y0u l1k3 1t s0 f4r!! Pl34s3 1gnpr3 4ny m1st4k3s hejfsnfj-- r3m3mb3r t0 t4k3 ur m3ds, 34t s0m3th1ng, dr1nk w4t3r, 4nd h4v3 4 g00d d4y/4ft3rn00n/n1ght!! Mw4h/p

-K1tk4t