🌸Remembering🌸

Shuichi POV::

I just stared at my reflection in the mirror, who the heck was that? And who was it that introduced us? Ugh, no use thinking about it now, i should finish getting ready..

I quicklye brushed out my hair and put my hat on, grabbing my bad and stepping out the door. As soon as i did, a familiar voice rang out to me.

"Hey, Shuichi!" I turned around to see my best friend, Kaede Akamatsu, running up to me.

"Ah, Kaede! How are you?"

"Im ok!" she slowed down, standing beside me. "You?"

"Im..Decent? A little confused, but theres no reason to continue thinking about it."

"Whats been confusing you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit as we walked to the school.

"Just a dream i had, nothing too big"

"Ooo, tell! What happened in it?"

I explained everything i remembered about my dream. She listened as we continued to walk, soon making it to the school building and walking inside. She seemed to still be processing it as we entered our classroom and taking our seats which her beside each other.

"So what your saying is there was some chick who introduced you to some guy, you guys talked, there was a huge timeskip, and then you guys dated?"

"Yeah, exactly." i nodded in response as she hummed.

"Hmm...I dont know much about dreams, sorry Shuichi..But maybe you can ask Kaito! Maybe he knows a few things, right? I think he waa told a lot by that guy a year above that hes dating?" She suggested, smiling a bit.

"Maybe..Alright, thank you Kaede" I smiled back at her. The bell soon rang, indicating that class was just about to start. Maybe ill ask them after school...

<lol afterschool>

"Hey, uh, Kaito?" I walked into his lab, the door was already open. He turned to me and smiled.

"Hey, Sidekick! Need somethin'?"

"Ah, yeah, kind of. Kaede suggested i go to you since i had a weird dream, and i cant stop thinking about it.."

"Hmm..Well, i don't know all that much, but ill try my best bro! Sit down and tell me what happened!" he pointed to a seat nearby. I nodded and sat down. He sat down next to me and took out..A note pad...? What is this, therapy? Sorry, but my sessions are on Thursdays.

"Alright, note pad, pencil...Got everything! Take your time to tell me!" i nodded and started to speak, telling him everything i remember from the dream. I told him about the blonde girl, the guy from my dream, some small conversations we had and up to the point where we started dating. He nodded as I spoke, writing things down. Kaito looked really focused, listening to me and asking questions about what happened when he needed to. He may seem like some idiot, but hes actually really smart.

"I see..Hmm.." he though, slightly bouncing his leg. "Is there anything else?"

"Sort of..? Theres a few things i know, but i dont remember them happening in the dream.."

"Like what?"

"Like..I remember us meeting, and going out somewhere, but that didnt happen in the dream. I also know a few things about him when i have zero idea who this person is. I dont recall them telling me anything since my dream would cut off, or 'timeskip' at certain times." I explained.

"Oh, really? What do you know about him?"

"I remember..I remember they were about 5'1 in height, they had purple hair and purple eyes with small, yellow dots that looked like his eyes were filled with glitter, but not really if that makes sense...Um, he was really energetic, and he lied a lot. They would pull a bunch of harmless pranks for fun and he was really smart and clever. He..He liked bottling things up...But he slowly opened up to me, so id say thats good..Err- i-i dont remember his name or anything..All i knowis he was around my age, maybe a yer or two older? Thats all i remember...I doubt hes real though, and its just my mind pitying me for my sad lovelife" i sighed

"Dont think like that, man! Listen, its possible this is some kinda dream thats...Telling the future, i guess? I dont really know how to explain it, but he could be real! Thats what happened with me and my boyfriend, Kiyo. You remember him, right?"

"Yeah, i do. Is that really what happened with you guys?"

"Yeah! We both had dreams about each other, kinda like yours, so dont give up hope, Sidekick!" he put a hand on my shoulder, smiling at me. I nodded, deciding i wouldn't let those thoughts get to me. "Oh, by the way, you should probably think about it. The dream, i mean. But not all the time. Maybe like occasionally, yknow? Dont glue it into your mind 24/7!"

"Heheh, alright. Thank you Kaito! Ill tell you if anything happens!" we both said our goodbyes and i exited his lab, going to Kaedes lab to tell her about it. The boys smile entered my mind. I...Dont remember how his smile looked like, but i knew it was his. It was really pretty..I felt my cheeks grow warmer.

...Am i really falling for someone from my dreams?

-------------

hey lol

Eeee 1 h0p3 u l1k3d 1t!!! 1m t0 l4zy t0 ch3ck for 4ny typ0s 0r 4nyth1ng s0 l0l!!!!!! M4k3 sur3 y0u t4k3 c4r3 0f y0urs3lf:(! 4nd 1ly!!! Mwah💖💖💖

-K1tk4t