Chapter One

Thank you for reading this story everything is in Emma's POV and not everything is true in real life! 

My name is Emma Macdonald. I'm 19, I moved to Boston from the Cape to attend Boston University, however i'm living in an apartment with my older sister Maggie instead of the dorms. Since high school i've been involved with youtube and volgging parts of my life. It's become my job however I still value the importance of a college degree. Going through the hardest part of my teenage years with my life put out in the public has come with many challenges and hardship but Maggie understand. We both have become very successful at young ages and continue to grow.

I rub my eyes as the light from my apartment windows are shinning bright. I grab my phone and check the time and see its 8:30am which meant I had a little bit of time to get up and get ready before my 10am class. It's been a little over 2 weeks since I started my Freshmen year at Boston University. Thankfully, growing up in the Cape and in Boston has made me feel more comfortable with attending college. Living with Maggie has been amazing, we understand how difficult our lives can be since starting youtube and rising fame. As I finish getting ready and doing a light makeup and putting on sweats with a black crop top and some jordan's I feel a bit more put together. Making my way into the kitchen Maggie is already up making coffee.

"I made you some coffee before you leave" Maggie said 

"Thanks Mag" I reply back

Maggies a senior at Boston University with our good friend Gretchen who's been one of our close friends for many years. 

"Alright Maggie i'm gonna head out i'll be back in a bit I just have a class" I say

"Have fun and remember dinner tonight with Gretchen!" she says as i'm making my way too the door

"Alright bye!" I say shutting the door

Our apartment is located right near BU so I was able to walk to my classes. I didn't feel like vlogging today because I have a new video scheduled to upload tomorrow. I walk into the building my class was located in and I sit down in my lecture trying not to bore myself while my professor goes on and on. I was just looking forward to getting sushi tonight with Gretchen and Maggie. 

However, Gretchen was bringing her boyfriend Max along which we didn't mind. He's a very mature guy and he actually plays hockey at BU. Growing up hockey was big for both Maggie and I. We both played travel and high school and always attended Bruins games. 

After what felt like forever I found myself back home and planning out my week and youtube schedule. Maggie left too get lunch with one of her friends but for the rest of the day I stayed home and got some work done. 

"Hey Em Gretchen is going to pick us up soon!" Maggie yells from the kitchen

"Sounds good" 

I keep the outfit i had on from earlier and just touch up my makeup and hair and get ready. I hear the door open and Gretchen walks in.

"Ugh I missed you guys!" she says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Thank god we are getting food I'm starving" Maggie says 

"Me too" I reply

We make our way to dinner and sit down at a little sushi restaurant on Newbury street and catch up. It was nice, Gretchen is one of my favorite people to talk to and Max was very nice. 

"So I was thinking on Friday we could all go and watch the hockey team play Northeastern this friday?" Gretchen asked. "Max is able to get us all tickets and after the game we could go out too a bar and hang out with some of the team?" she asked.

"Lets do it" I say smiling

"Mhm sounds good" Maggie says

I haven't been out much since classes started so I was looking forward to going out and meeting new people. It get a little lonely at times but it always cheers me up meeting fans too. It started to get late and we finished dinner and said goodbye to Gretchen and Max, Maggie and I headed back to the apartment and started to get ready for bed.  I had a few more classes tomorrow and then finally it would be Friday where I don't have any classes. I hop in the shower and then do my skin care and lay in bed for a bit on my phone, get a little editing done and I slowly find myself falling asleep

Hey I hope you enjoyed the first chapter a little boring nothing exciting yet but we soon will meet Trevor so get excited!! Thanks, Al.