Chapter Two

Friday

I had already gotten up for the day and worked out, I felt productive and refreshed. Yesterday's classes were tough and stressful. My vlog from a few days ago uploaded this morning and I was already having a good start to the day.

"Hey Mags wanna go get some coffee and then run back home before we head out to the rink?" I ask her.

"Yeah can't go wrong with coffee" she says with a smile

I pick up my Chanel bag from my room and throw on my Dior's and we head out the door. It was slowly starting to get brisk outside as winter was just around the corner. The coffee shop we walked too was around 5 minutes from our apartment, just a few blocks away.

"Could I get an oat milk latte please" I ask the barista

Maggie orders a plain black coffee with almond milk.

"We should start planning out a trip for work so we can increase our content for our videos" Maggie brings up as we sit on stools of the coffee shop looking out into the city.

"I feel like I'm posting the same content and I don't want it to be boring so yeah I'm definitely up to traveling and getting some content" I reply back.

"Also Em wear something warmer tonight it's going to be a cold night tonight and were going out with Gretchen and Max after" She says as we get up and walk back to the apartment.

It's around 4pm and we are leaving soon, I showered and blow dried my hair. I throw on a BU crewneck and some ripped mom jeans with my Dior's and my Canada Goose Jacket. I did some light but cute makeup to look good for when we go out after.

"Emma!! Maggie!! Lets get going!" Gretchen says as she's opening the door to our apartment.

I grab my bag and my wallet and head into the kitchen

"Alright im ready" I say

"Give me 2 minutes im almost done" Maggie says as she rushes to finish curling her hair.

"It's been so long since i've watched a good hockey game im so excited" I say truthfully

Growing up hockey was always an important part of me so watching hockey games always brought me hapiness.

"There's some new upcoming freshmen this year I heard from Max" Gretchen says "He says one of them is going to get drafted potentially, but I forget who he was talking about" She says

"That'll help them win though" I reply back

"Okay i'm ready" Maggie says out of breath

After ubering to the rink we make our way to our seats that Max kindly got for us. He was able to get us seats close to the boards which always makes the experience even better. We sat down and the boys began to skate onto the ice.

"There's Max he's number #16" Gretchen says pointing too him.

We kept chatting as they were warming up. I knew of a few boys on the hockey team from Maggie and her friends but none of the newer freshmen this year.

"Welcome too the Aggains Arena at Boston University, It's time too announce the staring line up for both teams" The announcer said over the loud speaker.

I zoned out as the announcer was announcing the starting line up for Northeastern.

"And for our Terriers, up first we have the incoming freshmen phenomenon Trevor Zegras!" the whole crowd goes crazy for him.

"I've heard that name before" I say too Gretchen

"He's the one Max was talking about, I remember him saying that he's on the USA Juniors team" She says

"Impressive" I say while leaning back into my seat.

The game then soon began and it was evenly matched to start. Both teams were struggling on defense but were getting so close to scoring. It remained 0-0 for a while until we took it down the ice and a player beautifully places it top left. The crowd continues to go crazy putting BU 1-0 in the 2nd period.

"And goal scored by number 13 Trevor Zegras!"

However they still had one more period to go and anything can happen in a short amount of time.

"This is such a close game, Northeastern is getting so close to scoring. The player who scored beautifully placed the puck into the top corner. He had some real talent.

Eventually, the game had ended with BU winning 3-1 which was definitely positive! We briefly met Max after the game and he told us what bar to meet him at because that's where some of the boys meet up after their games. We quickly call an uber and wait for it to arrive.

"hopefully the bar will just let me in even though i'm under 21" I say

"don't worry they will let you in but mark your hand so they know your under 21" Maggie says

"yeah i see lots of people with marks on there hand when i'm there with max" Gretchen says.

Are uber arrives and we all pack into a small car and the drive is only around 5 minutes but with traffic it took forever.

"Ah here we are" Gretchen says as we get out of the car.

Gretchen and Maggie show there id's while they stop and put a line on my hand with a sharpie.

"Let's get in" Maggie says

We sit at some of the bar stools and we wait for Max to arrive. It only took around 10 minutes before he arrived with a few of the boys.

"Max!" Gretchen says as she turns around to him.

"Hey I want Emma and Maggie too meet some of the boys!" He says to us

I turn around and look up towards the boys since they are all around 6ft. One of the boys walked a little closer towards where i'm sitting and sits down at the stool next to me. He's 6ft, with brown hair. He catches my eye, I had instant attraction to him.

"Hi i'm Trevor Zegras" he introduces himself to me.

Here's chapter two!! sorry it took so long