Chapter 4

I woke up feeling refreshed and I decided to just get straight up and take a shower. I blow dried my hair and put some very light makeup on. I went in my phone, checked some emails and messages and answered my snapchat's in my outfit that i was proud of. I had a green dress which white flowers on it, my tan skin brightened my blonde hair. I sent a photo to Trevor of my outfit with everything on. I was about to leave to get coffee and get a small breakfast with maggie because she had something to tell me. Trevor hadn't responded yet so i assuming he was alseep still.

"Maggie you ready?" I ask as I'm walking towards the sink to fill up my white hydro flask.

"Yeah let's go" She says as she's putting her shoes on

We walk down to the same coffee shop and we sit down.

"So I think i've decided to move out, and move in with my boyfriend" She says.

Maggie has been dating a guy for the past few years and she's never lived with him.

"Of course maggie!! he lives close so it won't be a big deal, of course i'll miss you but i want you to move on with ur relationship" I say with excitement

"thank you emma it means so much knowing you support this, of course i'll miss our apartment and being with you all the time but I do have a roommate for you in mind who's looking to move out of the BU dorms, we will talk about that later but thank you Em for understanding." She says

~

A few days have gone by, and i drove back to the cape one day for a doctors appointment and to visit my mom for a little. However I came back to boston later that night. Maggie was planning to move out next week and there was another BU game tomorrow night, I was planning on going with just Gretchen since Maggie had work to do tomorrow night. Trevor and I had been snapping a lot and flirting here and there. We have had some more conversations over snap and he's complemented a few of my outfits but nothing more than that.

It was around 4pm and i was cooking a little snack before I was going to leave. Gretchen was sitting at our counter and we were just talking for a bit.

"You think BU will win tonight" Gretchen says

"hopefully, I mean they are placing BC which is one of there rivals but still I think they have a chance" I say

"I really do hope they win so Max will be in a good mood after" She says back

"Don't want him pouting in your apartment later tonight" I say in a sarcastic voice

Gretchen laughs back and I sit down with her and eat. I just finished up eating and we were just doing last minute makeup touches and outfit touches before we had to leave. We were leaving a little early so we could watch all the boys get warmed up and see them so all there interviews with Kat one of our friends! I decided i was going to wear black jeans with a white brandy cop top and my diors with a Super Puff jacket. I kept my hair straight and did a little bit more makeup then normal. I looked older and felt put together.

"Let's get going" Gretchen says

We make small talk as we decided to walk to the arena. It was even colder then last time so i was glad i wore my puffer jacket.
We walk into the arena and not many people were here yet and the boys were getting off the bus soon. We were down in the lobby with Kat talking to her before they arrived because she was going to get some social media clips of them walking into the arena. Gretchen wanted to say hi to Max before the game, and I was just there.

"Ooh the bus just arrived they should be coming in soon" Kat said with excitement.

She got out her phone ready to take videos of them coming in. They all began to come in through the arena doors and Max was one of the first ones coming in. He walked over to Gretchen and said something quickly to her because they had to get into the locker room. I keep looking for Trevor as the boys were walking in. Finally, he walked in being one of the last ones. He carried his hockey bag and he smiled at me. I waved to him and smiled back

"Hey Em" Trevor said as he walked by and winked.

I got butterflies just over what he said and I looked at him as he walked around the corner into the locker room.
Kat had finished with uploading the videos she took on the BU Hockey instagram stories and Gretchen was talking with Kat.

"Zegras huh?" Kat says while smirking

I look at her and laugh not saying anything because she knows I think he's attractive.

"He's an insane kid on the ice" she says as we are all walking inside to our seats

"I've been told that, what number is he?"

"13" She replies back "He's very into himself but everyone loves it." she says while laughing.

Gretchen suddenly says out of the blue
"i'm going to have like a small get together at my place with Max I think this week, how does that sound" She says asking us

"I'd love that, I need to get out more" Kat says

"Yes please" I say

The boys eventually came out were starting to warm up and fans were arriving now. Kat had to go down by the teams and do her job now but Gretchen and I were watching the boys while talking. The puck was going to stop soon and fans were getting excited because it was predicted to be a very close game.

I was exicted to watch trevor.