Spicy one-shot

Makoto gathered everyone in the kitchen. 

"Okay. I have just been informed. That one of you here, have never tried..." He stopped and held up a flaming hot Cheeto.

"Flaming hot Cheetos." He said totally serious. Everyone gasped. 

"And do you people want to know who that person is." Makoto said passing his finger over everyone in the room, his finger landed on Byakuya. 

"Byakuya Togami. You are a disgrace to this household. So, you are trying a flaming hot Cheeto right this minute." 

"Why are these Cheetos such a big deal?" Byakuya asked walking up to Makoto. Makoto handed him a Cheeto. He put the whole thing in his mouth. As soon as he started chewing he spit it back into Makoto's hand then ran over to the sink. He made chocking noises. Everyone gasped.

"What do you mean?!" Makoto said. 

"Why do people like these?" Byakuya asked. 

"They're good!" Everyone said. 

"They're pain." Byakuya said standing at the sink holding a cup to the faucet. He cleared his throat. 

"How can you drink coffee, but you can't handle spice?" Mondo asked. 

"Because coffee doesn't have a flavor. It's just bitter." Byakuya said.

"That's a taste though." Chihiro said. 

"Well whatever." Byakuya said.