One-shot

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝-𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬, "𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭: 𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚)

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 "𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨"

"𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧."

𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was resting my voice after me and Leon tied in a singing competition. I heard more singing coming from upstairs it sounded like Makoto and Byakuya. I also heard a third voice that sounded like Taka. 

"I like!" Sang the three of them. 

"Lookin hot buying stuff they cannot." The person I never thought could sing took over. 

"I like!" 

"Drinking hard, maxin dad's credit card." 

"I like!"

"Skipping gym, scaring her, screwing him." 

"I like!" 

"Killer clothes." 

"Kicking nerds in the nose." Byakuya continued to lead as the three sang.

"If you lack the balls, you can go play dolls, let your mommy fix you a snack!"

"Woah!"

"Or you could come smoke, pound some rum and coke, in my Porsche with the quarterback."

"Woah, woah, woah!" The three sounded like they were having fun. I stood at the bottom of the stairs until they finished the song. They walked down the stairs and saw me standing there. 

"Hi guys." I said. 

"Were you listening?" Makoto asked. 

"Yeah." I said nodding. "And uhm." I stepped up three steps and was leveled with Byakuya. 

"Leon and I tied at a singing contest. And I'm looking for another contestant" I said. Byakuya smirked and chuckled. 

"Why? Do you think you'll win?" He asked. Was he challenging me?

"Of course I'll win. I'm the Ultimate Pop Sensation." I said. 

"You're on." Byakuya said and walked down the stairs. 

"Now to find impossible songs." I said and walked up the stairs. I listened to my favorite musicals to try and find songs I think will be impossible for Byakuya. 

*𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

Me and Byakuya stood in the living room. I had some sheet music for him. 

"Alright. I picked songs I want you to sing." I said. 

"You should be scared I picked a song that should be impossible for a soprano." Byakuya said. 

"You go first." I said holding out the music. Byakuya chuckled. 

"Easy. I totally got this. I'm gonna get "All you wanna do" over with " He said. 

*𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟*

"I thought this time was different." Byakuya sang. It was almost time for the big riff I'm sure he would mess up.

"Why did I think he would be different?" He continued. 

"But it's never, ever different!" I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard him. He went higher than his normal range, he also didn't mess up the riff. I was disappointed.

𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It felt good seeing Sayaka look disappointed. She doesn't know how good I am at singing. Next I would be singing "World Burn" and she is gonna feel so discouraged. 

"Are you gonna sing the other song I picked for you?" Sayaka asked waving the "World Burn" sheet music in my face. 

"I will destroy your self confidence after you hear how amazing this will be." I said. Sayaka started playing the backtrack. I've done this at least more than a dozen times.

"My name is Regina George, and I am a massive deal. I will grind you to sand beneath my Louboutin heal." I hit the low notes and Sayaka was surprised cause I just sang "All you wanna do" and that song has some high notes. 

"This is what I get for helping someone lame fit in. Cady Heron, enjoy your temporary win." This is gonna get hard real quick. 

"My name is Regina George, Regina is a fugly cow. Hey Cady how ya like me now?" I started to sing higher. 

"I wanna watch the world burn. I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn. And get everyone mean." I sang that last part really high. 

"I wanna watch the world burn. I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn, and get everyone mean." Sayaka was stunned. And I knew I could sing higher. Everyone else started coming into the living room. 

"Cady time to watch your back, Cady time to turn and cough." I sang higher than my normal range. "Because you took me down, you didn't finish me off" Sayaka and everyone watching couldn't believe their ears. 

"My name is Regina George and in case you're keeping score. Cady may have won the battle, but I will win the war for, I wanna watch the world burn." It hurt me that Toko was watching. I knew she was feeling something because of this. 

"I got the gasoline."

"I wanna make the world burn."

"And you can quote this Ohh. Woah-oh-oh!" I was singing really high now. 

"I wanna watch the world burn, I got the gasoline! I wanna watch the world burn. And turn everyone mean."

"So mean!"

"Mean."

"So mean."

"Mean!" I was singing alto at this point. "I wanna watch the world burn."

"I wanna make the world turn. So mean!"

"I wanna watch the world burn!" I hit that final note and the backtrack stopped. 

"...." Sayaka couldn't say anything. 

"I picked out songs for you. And since I sang all the high notes, you will have to sing in the range the song is in. Even if it's tenor or bass." I said. I handed her the sheet music to "History has it's eye on you" from Hamilton. Sayaka squealed a bit.

"I can't sing this!" She said. 

"Who's better?" I said waiting for her to say it. 

"Me! I'm the Ultimate Pop Sensation!" She raised her voice. 

"Don't raise your voice at master!" Toko yelled. I scratched inside my ear then said. 

"Y'all hear something cause I don't." I then looked at her. I looked at Sayaka again. 

"Are you really better Sayaka? If you were better you would be able to sing "History has it's eye on you" "

"Fine you win." Sayaka groaned. 

"Damn! And I thought I was good." Leon said.