Hotel (A creepy Danganronpa one-shot) Part 1

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀. (𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝟳𝟴, 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝟳𝟳-𝗯, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝟯 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁)

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We all agreed to take a vacation to some place sunny. I booked a hotel and bought all the beach stuff I could find. We were loading into three vans. 

"Why do we all have to go?" Toko asked. 

"Because we all agreed to go on a nice vacation together as a household." I said throwing my bag into the back of the first van. Then a big suit case was dropped on top of Toko. I looked on the roof. 

"Thanks for taking my bag Toko." Byakuya said and got off the roof. 

"Haha. You're welcome master." Toko said trying to pick up the bag. 

"No master comments on this trip. I wanna have fun on this trip." Byakuya got into the van. Mondo came up from behind me. 

"He ordered me to pack his bag." He said. "And help him throw it off the roof and onto Toko."

"Let's just let him be enthusiastic about this trip." I said. 

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone loaded into the vans and we started driving to the hotel we were staying at. That's gonna take about 12 hours. 

"Hey Kaito!" Kokichi said to Kaito who was driving. "I convinced Makoto to book a haunted hotel."

"NOOO!" Kaito yelled gripping the wheel.

"Kaito calm yourself. Atua said Kokichi is lying." Angie said from the backseat, with Himiko and Tenko.

"I hope you're right." Kaito said. 

"Hope is a strong word. Make sure you use it correctly." Keebo said. 

"But we cannot assume the hotel isn't haunted." Korekiyo pointed out to Angie.

"Quiet degenerate!" Tenko scolded, "You'll scare Himiko!"

"I'm fine. Ghosts don't scare me." Himiko corrected her.

"The only one afraid of ghosts here is Kaito!" Kokichi said. Kaito force pushed the brakes and sent Kokichi flying into the back of the seat in front of him, Kaito then continued to drive. 

"Consider that a warning. After one more remark, you are going in a different van." He said. A couple hours at like 9:00 everyone in the van was asleep except for me, Kaito, Ryoma, Angie, and Rantaro. Kirumi was laying over Ryoma's lap sleeping. And Kokichi was sleeping on Rantaro's shoulder drooling, and he was reading a book. 

"How much longer are we gonna be driving?" I asked Kaito. 

"We will all get to the hotel maybe around 3 tomorrow." Kaito said. I was talking to Kaito for about two more hours before I fell asleep.

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up at five in the morning where everyone was asleep except for Kaito. His jacket was wrapped around me messily as if he did it himself. 

Admin: I came up with an idea. Before continuing the story I'm gonna say everyone's positions in the van. Kaito and Maki are in the front seats. Kaito is driving and Maki is in the passengers seat. In the first row of seats is Shuichi, Gonta, Keebo, and Korekiyo. In the third row is Miu, Kirumi, Ryoma, and Kaede. In the fourth row it's Kokichi, Rantaro, and Tsumugi. And in the last row, the very back seat is Angie, Tenko and Himiko.

I just stared at the window hoping Kaito didn't realize I was awake. 

"Good morning." Kaito said. 

"Damnit." I said. "Good morning Kaito. Have you switched with anyone yet?"

"No. I'm very tired." He said. 

"Maybe you could grab Ryoma and have him drive for the rest of the way to the hotel." I suggested. 

"I might do that. But Ryoma seems comfortable." 

"I'm sure he won't mind." Kaito stopped at the nearest gas station, and had Ryoma drive. He got in the passengers seat and I sat in the third row with, Miu, Kirumi, and Kaede. Right after I stepped on Shuichi.

I woke up again around 10 in the morning. I was the last one awake, other than Kaito who was still asleep in the front seat. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Kokichi was nagging Ryoma about something.

"I'm not gonna troll other people in cars." Ryoma said. 

"But it would be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuny." Kokichi said.

"Kokichi leave him alone." Shuichi said. 

"Also I didn't know you drooled." Rantaro said reading. Kokichi choked. 

"I-I d-don't d-drool." He said. 

𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone in the van was already singing along to musical songs by 12. I was having a party in the passengers seat. 

"Who's ready for the next one!" I said. Then started playing "Sincerely me" Mondo started off. 

"Dear Evan Hansen, we've been way to out of touch. Things have been crazy and it sucks that we don't talk that much." He was staring at Taka. We sung through the rest of the song, me as Jared, Taka, and Evan, and Mondo as Connor. After "I don't need your love" From Six, "All you wanna do" From Six, "Six" From Six, "Way down Hadestown" From Hadestown, "Chant" From Hadestown, "Barbara 2.0" From Beetlejuice, "World Burn" From Mean girls, And "What'd I Miss" From Hamilton we stopped to get lunch. 

"Can we go to McDonald's?" Makoto asked. 

"I'm in an Arby's mood." I said. 

"Chick Fill A!" Chihiro yelled. We all agreed. We pulled into the drive thru. 

"What does everyone want?" Mondo asked. (I'm not naming everyone's orders) While eating we were all belting, "What I know now" From Beetlejuice. 

"When's the next stop?" Komaru asked. 

"A couple hours kid, why?" Mondo said. 

"I need to use the bathroom." Komaru said. Makoto started laughing. 

"It's not funny!" She yelled at Makoto. 

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...