04. 𝐎𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍

smut warning !╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗      MESSAGE!u did ur best and ur best is more than enough !═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

smut warning !
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
MESSAGE!
u did ur best and
ur best is more than enough !
═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

˗ˏˋ YOUR POV!'ˎ˗

"i can't wait to ruin my little angel."

damn, i thought men only talk like that in fanfics, most specifically overhaul fanfics.

kiyoomi placed gentle kisses all over my body, taking his time as he went lower and lower. i felt him force my legs up as he kissed my inner thighs, holding eye contact.

"i love this pretty outfit angel but, it would look way better off." he said darkly. kiyoomi roughly pulled my underwear off before placing his wet tongue directly on my clit.

i silently gasped as kiyoomi tongue swirled all through out my slit. as if it was a natural reflex, i grabbed his hair for stability. i heard him moan quietly as his tongue went deeper in me.

"f-fuck kiyoomi right there." i moaned out as my fingers went through his hair. he seemed to like what i said because his tongue moved faster than before.

i was loosing my grip on his hair as my body was about to give in and release. my body started to shake i was getting closer to cumming, i've never gotten eaten out like this.

"i'm gonna cum, i'm cumming!" i moaned out as a wave a pleasure washed over me. i felt exhausted but i knew that it was only the beginning.

kiyoomi raised his head up from between my legs and started taling off his clothes. the bulge in his pants looked almost painful. he took his boxers off and his fully hard dick sprung out, hitting his stomach. jesus cock sucking christ.

kiyoomi lined up his dick with my hole and slowly inserted himself inside. he grabbed both of my thighs and began pumping himself in and out of me at an accelerating speed.

"oh my fucking godd." i moaned out as my eyes rolled at the back of my head as a response to the pleasure. kiyoomi smirked at my reaction and wrapped his hand around my neck, squeezing slightly.

"you're so fucking tight angel, holy fuck." he breathed out. kiyoomi threw his head back as he kept his hand on my throat with his dick still fucking me.

i tried my hardest to keep my composure together but i kept closing my legs to help simmer down the stimulation but kiyoomi would just force my legs open again. he brought his body down to my level so he can whisper in my ear.

"if you keep closing your legs i might have to tie them up and force them to stay open." he said sadistically. i gasp louder as kiyoomi forced my legs open again but still kept his body directly on top of mine. i was so close to losing all control of myself so i dug my nails deep into kiyoomi's back. he let out a small submissive moan in my ear as he continued to ruthlessly pound into me.

kiyoomi got up from his position a flipped me over so i was now on all fours. he rammed himself back into me and kept his same pace as before. he placed his and on my lower back and deepened my arch. i heard him darkly chuckle behind me before once again whispering in my ear.

"this looks a little familiar doesn't it angel? but i have to say, i love this view way better." he spoke as he continued to pound me roughly. i moaned louder into my bed as i felt so euphoric to the overstimulated pleasure.

i tired to desperately grip my sheets but every bone in my body felt so weak so all i can do is lay back and accept it. kiyoomi harshly started slapping my ass— pretty sure that's gonna leave a mark. his moans got louder as he was losing the stability of his strokes. i used ever bit of strength i had to look back at him.

"please cum in me, breed me." i practically begged him. kiyoomi groaned louder before i felt a warm liquid paint my insides. i smiled softly to the feeling before i felt him slowly pull out of me. i felt his cum dripping down my thighs as i put my hand on my swollen cunt to taste him.

i slowly turned my body towards him and eyed kiyoomi from head to toe. i noticed that his dick was still kinda hard so started slowly stroking him before taking his whole length in my mouth.

"fuckk yes just like that." he moaned out. i swirled my tongue all around his length while bobbing my head up and down. kiyoomi put his hand on my head to push me further down his dick.

"you look so sinful like this angel and i fucking love it." he told me. i took his dick out of my mouth so i can run my tongue down his vein, the coldness of my tongue piercing adds more satisfaction to it.

i spit on the tip of his dick and began to stroke his length in a teasingly matter. i heard kiyoomi whimper from all my teasing but that wasn't gonna stop me from doing it, i was in control now. i took his length all the way down my throat again and bobbed my head up and down in a wavy motion.

"holy shit angel i'm gonna cum." kiyoomi breathed out. i kept on deepthroating his length but slowly took him out of my mouth.

"then cum for me, kiyoomi ." i whispered seductively. he licked his tip a few more times before stroking him until his release. his moans got louder and louder before he came on my tits. kiyoomi was breathing heavily as he was trying to bring himself back from his high.

i admired his cum on my tits— a pretty sight if you ask me. kiyoomi finally was brought back down from his high as he eyed the sight in front of him. he looked proud of the mess he made out of me and i was proud of the mess he made of me.

"i didn't know angels can be so sinful." he said jokingly. i looked up at him with lustful eyes once more.

"every angel has sinned before." i explained to him with a smirk on my face. he walked closer to me and pulled me closer to him.

"you're not every angel, love." he told me as he placed a small kiss on my lips.

"now come on, let's take a shower."

i spent a whole day on this wdf