17. 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐄

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗      MESSAGE!i care about u so plstake care of yourself ═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
MESSAGE!
i care about u so pls
take care of yourself
═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

tw: intrusive thoughts

˗ˏˋYOUR POV!'ˎ˗

"do you have to go?" i asked kiyoomi as he was about to leave my house. he's been over here for a few days now and i've never felt happier.

"yes angel i have classes in the morning." he said with a chuckle. i was practically squeezing his waist as i was basically begging him to stay with me.

"that doesn't mean you have to go though." i told him. kiyoomi laughed at me as he continued to put his shoes on to leave.

"i think that's exactly what it means." he stated obviously. well no shit, i just don't want you to go, i thought to myself.

i let out a huge sigh before letting go off his waist and laying back on my bed. i took out my phone and went straight to snapchat to record myself.

"so my boyfriend just told me he doesn't love me." i said to my phone. i heard kiyoomi laugh loudly before stepping close to me.

"angel, i have to go home." he said while smiling at me. i shrugged at him and looked back at my phone.

"same thing." i stated nonchalantly. he giggled at me before kissing my cheek and stepping out of my bedroom.

i trailed behind him so i can lock the door and i seen kodi jumping up and down so he can receive some type of attention. kiyoomi bent down to pet his head i looked at the two and was amazed by how quickly they bonded.

"move thot this is my man now." i said as a shooed kodi out the way as i pulled kiyoomi into a tight hug. he laughed at me and wrapped his arms around my figure. i wanted to stay like this forever but i knew he had to go, damn.

"i gotta go now, i love you." he said softly as he kissed me forehead.

"i love you too." i responded with a small smile on my face. kiyoomi pulled away from me and walked out the door. i turned to look at kodi who had a gloomy look on his face, felt that.

"yeah, i miss him too." i spoke out.

˗ˏˋTIME SKIP!'ˎ˗

it's been a week since kiyoomi left my house and it felt like the days were getting longer. i missed him but i don't want to seem clingy but at the same time i'm an extreme overthinker.