20. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

smut warning!╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗      MESSAGE!ik things could be hardbut, i believe in you !═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

smut warning!
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗     
MESSAGE!
ik things could be hard
but, i believe in you !
═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

˗ˏˋYOUR POV!'ˎ˗

kiyoomi and i walked into the liquor store with huge smiles on our faces, it was like a rush of adrenaline. we were both excited for what was about to go down, we needed a distraction.

we picked up everything ranging from a bottle of ciroc to the classic hennessy. the headache we both were gonna receive the next day was going to be hell but we didn't care, it was worth it. we placed all the drinks on the counter— still giggling at each other. the cashier rang up out drinks and asked for our id, he probably thought we were already drunk but decided not to say anything.

after paying for the drinks we went back to kiyoomi's car, still smiling like idiots. we planned to go to a secluded place but still close to home. i played some music in the car to further set the mood.

NOW PLAYING: swim-- chase atlantic

i was already really turned on but the vibe of the song just turned me on even more. i started to sway my hip sensually to the sound of the song, even after what just happened with daishou it didn't matter anymore, i had kiyoomi and that's all that matters. kiyoomi is the only one that makes me feel the way i do, the only one who gets me going, the only one i want, the only one i desire for.

kiyoomi turned to look at me with lustful eyes, not one pure thought was behind those eyes, i lived for that. i decided to tease him more and run my hands over him and caress his sensitive parts. he let out a soft groan and began driving faster, my adrenaline was pumping, i was excited.

we drove around more for a bit trying to find the perfect spot, by this time i was getting restless, impatient. i wanted him now and i felt like i couldn't wait any longer. what felt like hours of waiting and teasing, kiyoomi finally pulled into a spot that was perfect. he grabbed the bags of drinks and looked at me with desperate eyes.

"are you ready for this, angel?" he asked me as his face inched closer to mine. he never failed to make me nervous, he always made me want more and more.

"always." i simply told him. he smirked at me before unscrewing the bottle cap and drowning himself in the drink. it was interesting to watch, i never thought of him as the drinker type but then again, he always surprises me.

he turned to me and put his hand under my chin to tilt my head back. i threw my head back and opened my mouth so he can pour the drink in my mouth. kiyoomi poured the drink in my mouth and i was hit with a sweet, strong taste. hennessy, i thought to myself. it was like i was chugging the drink down, it gave me a sense of high, a euphoric feeling. kiyoomi stopped pouring the hennessy in my mouth as he watched me swallow the last bit that was in my mouth. he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a sloppy kiss— tongues colliding and all. he pulled away from the kiss and deeply looked into my eyes.