Chapter 1 - Questions

"At least they didn't mess with our things, huh?"

The figure with blue eyes said, laying on the soft grey mattress.

"You guys should go see if they did anything to your rooms," the one with brown eyes said.

"Ah right, our rooms!-" then both left.

"At least some of our valuables were able to be salvaged behind, like the discs."

"Weren't the discs part of your birthday, Tommy?"

"Yeah, but I also got this handkerchief, Tubbo, don't forget about that!" The one called Tommy raised a ghostly finger to a misted green handkerchief around his neck.

"How are we even ghosts anyway? I mean it's weird because everyone else left but us and we became ghosts," the one called Tubbo replied wondering.

"Is there someone here?" A voice sounded through the locked door,

"Tommy! Did you shout?" Tubbo whispered-shouted before grabbing the other ghost and disappearing.

"Huh, I guess I was hearing things,"

"Wilbur! Come back here! Techno wants you to see this!"

"Alright, coming Dad!"

"So their names are Wilbur, Techno and who else was it?" Tommy appeared again but barely visible.

"Philza I think," Tubbo replied, appearing beside Tommy as both went to find the other two.

————————————————————-

"Ok- I guess Wilbur will take the large room?"

"Yeah. It's comfy for me,"

"Phil, what will I take though? I need my sleep too!"

"The other ones are either the one that is normal but there's a Bi Flag, and then there's the other one with just normal things. But don't touch anything,"

"I'll take this room because there is a bit of pink here and my hair is pink,"

"Ok, I'm taking the middle one I guess,"

The middle room was totally all normal and not crazy. Techno's room did have a Bi flag on the wall but there were some pink flamingos for some reason in the room too, a computer set up for all three rooms but the closet had some girl things. Like a dress. Or platforms.

The middle one was plain white with some decor like the computer setup, and the pictures hanging around, some orange glasses, a crown and a mask were all beside the computer.

Philza particularly looked at the rooms very carefully and in this room, he was in, it felt very... weird. The other rooms were either comforting or happy, but this room was just not comfortable for him.

"Ranboo?"

"Is my memory book in there?"

"No, it's in the secret house right?"

"Oh- right it was, hey where's the other two?"

"You mean Tubbo and Tommy?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess,"

"Last time I saw them, was in their room,"

"Eret, can the people here, hear us?"

"Not that I know of- other- we gotta find them then,"

"BOo!"

"AhHH!" Ranboo disappeared for a bit before coming back to see Tommy and Tubbo behind him, Tubbo being in his animal state.