019.

"VINCENT, WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?"
jasper held her hand on her hip as she watched the excessive movements of people before her.

"we're at the skate park."

"obviously, dumbass!" jasper patted her thigh in annoyance, "i mean what are we doing here?"

"i'm gonna teach you how to skate." vinnie stated in a clear tone. "come on." he dropped his skull designed board to the floor. jasper followed after him. vinnie opened his arms and held them out waiting for jasper to walk into them.

she did, slowly wrapping her arms around his shoulders, waiting for him to explain the next steps, "boy, if i break my spine doing this, i'm coming for you." vinnie smirked at her. "shut up, wipe that grin off your face." she rolled her eyes.

vinnie snickered before continuing, "okay, so i'm gonna lean forward and put pressure on the board, all you gotta do is jump, okay?" jasper nodded. "alright, three, two, one. jump."

with a slight hesitation, girl did as told and jumped up before letting out an ear piercing scream as she held onto vinnie for dear life. "jasper you can't be screaming like that here, people are staring." vinnie laughed whole heartedly.

"boy ion give a fuck! i'd rather scare everyone than break my neck on this damn thing." the girl cursed as she tried to keep her balance.

"okay we're gonan try again, okay? you have to trust me, jas. or you will fall." vinnie assured her.

"trust a white man? boy, you must be out of your damn mind." jasper grumbled.

"yeah yeah, just hold on to me." vinnie smiled, wrapping his right arm around her waist. "three, two, one. flip." jasper done exactly as she was asked to do, except it ended up in her and vinnie falling on their backs against the cold concrete. "shit jas. are you okay?" vinnie equickly raced over to her side.

pain was excruciatingly shooting at the back of her head as she covered her face with her hands. "vin, i don't wanna do this. can we please go ?" jasper asked softly and calmly. vinnie quickly scooped her in his arms and carried her to his car before placing her in the back seat to lie down.

"you okay, babe?" vinnie asked her, checking to see if she was dead.

"i'm not fucking dead, you idiot." jasper couldn't help but smile. "my head just hurts really bad." she slowly sat up to rub the back of her head. "shit, skating with reggie is never like this. she muttered, causing the boy to frown.

"i'm sorry." vinnie slid in the seat next to her. "you were just mad at me and i really wanted to make it up to you by doing something enjoyable, you know?" jasper was surprised to hear the sadness evident in his voice, "i'm really so--" vinnie was cut off by a pair of lips connecting to his.

"just shut up and make it up to me." jasper whispered, running her hand through his honey brown hair. vinnie grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap, hugging her tight as their lips interlocked with each other's. he then tugged on her shirt, and jasper took it as a sign to take it off before he did so with his own. vinnie flipped the duo over, so now jasper was against the seat, and he was on top of her.

"you're so cute." vinnie smiled down at her, causing her to blush. he then grabbed onto the hem of her sweatpants, looking into her eyes for permission to take it off. jasper eagerly nodded her head, and he wasted no time in throwing the pants somewhere in the trunk of the car.