007.

JASPER WALKED THE HALLS WITH A
straight look on her face as she made her way over to where the boy's locker room was. there, outside the doors, she saw vinnie and his friends laughing at something he had said.

when the boys saw the short girl walking toward them, they backed up in fear. "what's your problem?" jasper pushed the boy, even though he barely moved a muscle. "nice lying to me, you cunt." she cursed. vinnie furrowed his eyebrows at her, "reggie wasn't sick you asshole."

vinnie laughed once he came to realization. "oops." jasper scoffed and turned around to walk off the other way, but stopped when vinnie grabbed her hand and spun her around, "wait-" the boy let go of her once she looked down at their hands touching. "imm sorry, okay? i knew you wouldn't get in the car with me if you were walking reggie."

"damn right i wouldn't. stranger danger." troy and jordan couldn't help bur stifle out a laugh. "why'd you lie to me?" jasper crossed her arms.

"i literally just said why." vinnie said as if it was obvious. "i just wanted to get you alone."

"why?" jasper questioned. she was still confused as to why the boy just couldn't go up and talk to her. he definitely had the looks, so there was no way she'd reject him or anything among those lines.

should he tell her? maybe not.

"you're cool i guess." vinnie muttered, scratching his neck. he didn't know what the respectful way to say 'you're so beautiful and i just wanna rail you like you're nothing but a hole.' was. "that's all."

"dude you could have talked to me like a normal person instead of lying to me." jasper scoffed. she wasn't mad at the fact that the boy offered her a ride, she was just mad at the fact that he felt the need to lie to her and not ever say anything if she'd never found out.

welp. there goes my chance. vinnie thought. before he could even reply back, a blonde head of hair came up to him, "hey babe." emily's voice spoke loudly as she pulled the boy in for a long kiss. "how are you?" she looked up, googly-eyed at him.

jasper let out an ironic laugh as she shook her head and walked away back down the hall. fuck! vinnie groaned in his head. before he could even call her name, jasper had already been far enough down the hall.

"so i see you two are together." jordan and troy smirked in amusement. "when was this?"

"i do not know." vinnie looked at his friends, silently pleading for help. god, i thought i got rid of her he thought.

"yo jordan, i think there's a thing that's waiting for us in the main office, you remember, bro?" troy hit his friend's chest in realization.

"oh yeah man. let's go pick it up right now. we'll catch y'all later." the two boys quickly ran away while vinnie gritted at them.

"your friends are weird." emily stared down the hallway with a twisted face as she watched the boys turn the hallway. she then turned to face vinnie, "hey baby." she rubbed his tattooed arms, "how was your weekend?"

"good." vinnie answered, walking away. he was growing slightly annoyed of em, and he just wanted to run into jasper again so he can- hopefully- apologize right, but he didn't know her schedule and he didn't wanna look like a dumbass searching for her throughout the school building.

"you haven't been answering my calls." the blonde girl caught up to him, "i was actually getting worried." she pouted.

"i was just busy." vinnie muttered mindlessly. yeah thinking about fucking your brother's best friend. he thought.

"oh, well i was thinking we should hang out after school today."

"can't." was all vinnie said as he opened his locker. "hanging with the boys tonight." he lied. he actually had nothing better to do than play cal of duty online with his best friends.

"can't you reschedule? i feel like since our fight we haven't really talked." emily frowned.

"we broke up, emily. we made that clear." vinnie laughed, slamming his locker shut. "i'm doing me, and you're doing you. i think it's best that way." and he genuinely meant it. he had already moved on.

vinnie felt his phone buzz in his pocket while em talked to him.

jasper is typing...

jasper |
when reggie said
you were fucking
the ghetto pepper
mint patty i didn't
think he was acc
telling the truth.

vinnie couldn't hell but let out a small laugh as he typed away on his phone. guess she isn't mad he thought.

vinnie |
LMFAOOO

vinnie |
shut up.

jasper |
hey i'm not the
one fucking big
gerta 🤷🏾‍♀️.

vinnie |
who even is that...

jasper |
isnt she some
activist or
something 🧍🏾‍♀️.

vinnie |
LMFAOOO

vinnie |
WHAT ??

jasper |
idk but ur girl
a whole major
performative
activist, ion fw
her 💯

vinnie |
trust me ur
not the only
one.

vinnie |
she's really mf
annoying.

jasper |
mhm. i can tell.

jasper |
anyways ur getting
blocked.

vinnie |
what why ??

jasper |
bc ur a filthy
liar <33

vinnie |
ur not still on
that.

jasper |
yup. mhm.
forever n ever.
‼️

vinnie |
mhm. well get
over it princess.

jasper |
mhm. i'll think
about it ‼️.

vinnie |
yo go to class.

jasper |
nigga who is in
the hallway w
tiffany the doll
right up on his
ass ??

jasper |
mhm. thought so.

vinnie |
🙄.