010.

hi go read this if u like harry styles and reading erotic smut thank you i love you <33

...

"BESTIE! WE'RE BACK!" JASPER YELLED
to reggie as soon as her and vinnie entered the house. she saw reggie walking down the hall, so she took the opportunity to run up behind him and punch his head.

"ow!" reggie exclaimed, quickly resting his hands underneath her thighs to support her on his back. "the fuck was that for?" the boy whined in pain.

"that's what you get for leaving me alone, fuck nigga." jasper muttered, punching his head harder. "felt like i was gon kill myself in there. you're mad lucky i want good attendance bro."

reggie snickered from under her, "oops." jasper rolled her eyes as she jumped off his back. "what'd you get me?" he asked, looking into the kitchen where vinnie began sorting through the food.

"it's a surprise. go downstairs and choose a movie or something- ooh can we watch hercules?"

reggie groaned midway through the girl's sentence, "please we've watched that movie a thousand times jas, i don't wanna hear about you wanting that ugly cartoon character to fuck you-"

"reggie please!" jasper practically begged. "do you want me to get on my knees? because i will do it." she began to kneel on the tiled floor.

vinnie watched as she kneeled before his brother, begging to watch the movie. fuck, he was getting turned on just pretending that it was him in reggie's place, but jasper was instead begging him to fuck the lights out of her like there was no tomorrow.

vinnie looked down with an amused look on his face as jasper cuffed her hands together. "reggie please! i will do anything bro!" jasper yelled, tears brimming her eyes.

"okay fine! god!" reggie yelled, groaning. jasper quickly got up from her kneeling position and clapped excitedly.

"okay go! go put it on and pause it! hurry you slow bitch!" the girl pushed her best friend down the stairs. once she heard reggie's loud thud in the basement, she smiled to herself and walked back to the kitchen where vinnie was eating her dumpling.

"hey, that's mine!" jasper tried to grab the food from his hands but groaned when vinnie raised his arm. jasped continuously jumped up and down in attempt to reach the dumpling, and vinnie discreetly looked down in her shirt while she did so. "give it back to me you jerk!" vinnie effortlessly raised him arm higher while jasper practically thew a fit beneath him. "you know what, keep it. dirtneck."

jasper stopped jumping to walk away to the other side of the kitchen where she grabbed her phone and began playing said sum remix. "i leave a bitch mad with the stuck face. who the fuck y'all hoes playin' wit' anyways? city girls make 'em wish like ray j- lemme talk to em." vinnie watched as the brown girl before him playfully whined her hips to the song as she rapped her favorite part, covering her face sillily.

jasper then walked over to the sink and grabbed a few plates from the dish rack. she was about to turn around, but froze when she felt a tall presence lean up against her. vinnie snuck his arms around her waist and rested his ring covered fingers right over her panties. "you busy tomorrow night?" he asked softly in her ear.

jasper felt in between her legs throb as she tried not to let out a moan. lord have mercy she thought once she felt vinnie's huge print against her backside. "n-no." she choked out. "why?"

vinnie dug his hand into her leggings, and stopped right where her cunt was, trailing his slim fingers over the drenched fabric of her baby blue panties. vinnie slipped his middle finger in her, and jasper closed her eyes once she felt the cool feeling of his metal ring hit her labia. "so wet already." vinnie muttered, "come to a night lovell concert with me." he looked over at jasper smugly while he moved his finger around.

the brown girl was caught in a frenzy as she scrambled to find her words, "s-sure." vinnie pressed his frontside against jasper's back a bit tighter as he continued to finger her. the girl couldn't help it; she tumbled out and let out a moan into the sink, closing her legs shut against vinnie's hand.

"open your legs."

"what if- what if reggie se-" jasper was cut off.

"let him watch. open your legs." vinnie repeated sternly. jasper's legs shook as she opened the slightly and she let out a small yelp as vinnie came closer to her, going deeper against her fingers.

"fuck." jasper moaned, thrusting against his fingers, "p-please." she begged for more as she rode the boy's fingers. vinnie watched in amusement as he watched jasper come undone over and over against his hand.

"yo jas, i'm hungry bro!" reggie yelled from downstairs. vinnie held his free pointer finger against his plump lips, signaling for jasper to silence her uncontrollable moans. "you good?!"

"answer him." he went deeper.

"yeah reg! i'm just getting something t-to drink!" jasper yelled back, her eyes closed.

"okay hurry! the food's gonna get cold!"

jasper cried against her hands as vinnie sped up his pace inside her. "vinnie, please." jasper sighed once she felt an ease on her cunt. she just wanted him to fuck her already. vinnie then removed his hand from her pants and proudly sucked on his fingers before tightly grabbing at her ass and picking up his bag of food, walking out the kitchen.

"see you tomorrow night, princess."

author's note,
whewww that'll make
your 🐱 throb.