Im here

Ivys POV
She couldn't really sleep, she kept tossing and turning. One minute she was boiling hot and the next minute she was freezing cold, she managed to fall into a half sleepy stage, the stage where you don't know if you're dreaming or not. She started to think of all kinds of scary things, from the kidnapping, to the stalking, to the recent events; she couldn't escape her imagination. She felt like she was drowning in her own body. She couldn't move, she felt like her chest was being sat on by a huge monster, she tried to sit up and scream but her muscles had shut down and no matter how hard she tired to speak she just couldn't. Her eyes were scrunched shut, she didn't dare to open them, she heard a door fly open but she couldn't tell if it was her bedroom door or her mind playing tricks on her, before she could figure it all out she felt someone shaking her.

Jay POV
It was around 2:30 am and he had woken up, although it was eerily quiet, the city sounds were still muffling through the windows. He sat up against the head board for a while before he jumped at the sound ivy crying and screaming in her room, without hesitation he dived off his bed and ran towards her room before barging through the door and running over to her bed. "Hey hey hey, ivy wake up it's me. I'm here" he said trying to get her to wake up but she was still squirming around and crying in her sleep. Since she didn't wake up from his voice he grabbed her gently by the shoulders and shook her slightly trying to snap her back into reality. It took him a few seconds of shaking her before she gasped and woke up, she had tears pouring from her eyes and down her cheeks so she couldn't really see who was sat next to her. She flinched at his touch and jumped back wards towards the other side of the bed, "hey, it's me jay, I'm here" he said realising she didn't know who it was. She relaxed a lot knowing it was just jay and just slouched forward burying her head into the bed sheets in front of him. "I couldn't move jay, it felt like I was drowning..." she sobbed clearly in distress. He placed his hand on her back trying not to startle her, "I'm here, it's okay it wasn't real" he said making sure she knew it was just a nightmare. "You good?" He said noticing she had lifted her head up, "yeah, yeah I'm good. When will it enddddddd?!" she groaned. "It takes time, a lot of time ivy. I'm here to help, all day everyday. You're not alone" he said lowering his head to her level. "Can you stay? I don't wanna be alone" she asked quietly. "Of course, anything you need." He smiled and grabbed a pillow from his room, there was a reclining chair in the corner of Ivys room so he put the pillow on it and sat down right by her side. She automatically fell asleep facing jay, he didn't sleep until he heard her little snores which meant she was fully asleep. It didn't take long for her to fall into a deep sleep so he sat and watched her rest until she did, once he knew she was sleeping he dozed of to sleep himself. The night flew in, she squirmed a little in her sleep and it made Jay wake up a few times worried but apart from that they both slept like babies.

*have a short chapter since the others have been long :)*