Truth? Or Dare.... #2

We will have 3 truth or dares every chapter! Ok? 

Blackberry - AAANNNNNDDD......... we're back! Alright, where did we leave off?

Acai - I believe it was Willow, ma'am.

Willow - Okay... I believe I wanted to ask Tsunami but, now that Riptide is here I will ask him.

Willow - Riptide, truth or dare?

Riptide - Truth, please don't make me do dangerous stuff

Willow - How many crushes have you had and who is your current one?

Riptide - 2 and Tsunami

Tsunami - I say the feeling is mutual but, who is the other one?

Riptide - A Seawing named Seashell, the feeling wasn't mutual and I got over that in a matter of days.

Riptide - Deathbringer truth or dare?

*Deathbringer and Blackberry smirk*

Blackberry - I know what this is...

Deathbringer - Dare

Riptide - I dare you to *whispers in Deathbringer's ear* Deathbringer smirks* This is going to be fun.

*teleports Glory, Deathbringer, Acai, Blackberry, and Riptide to the platform between the Nightwings and the Rainwings villages*

Deathbringer - Can you call everyone in both tribes?

Glory - EVERYBODY! Come! Listen to Deathbringer!

Deathbringer - I AM YOUR NEW KING! EVERYBODY MUST PAIR UP THENNN............... HAVE 2 MINUTES IN HEAVEN! 

Glory - Oh no

*Rainwings and Nightwings screaming everywhere*

Glory - ALRIGHT, NO MINUTES IN HEAVEN! Everyone may go back to whatever you are doing.

Deathbringer - I was dared...

*teleports everyone back to Jade Mountain*

Acai - that was interesting...

Deathbringer - Acai, truth or dare?

Acai - truth, sir

Deathbringer - What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done?

Acacia - My family and I were in a meeting with all the Queens and their most trusted guards, my family was the most trusted guard, and I summoned my leafspeak and without realizing what I was doing a HUGE oak tree sprouted from the ground and hit all the queens on their head. I ran away after that and came back that night to get yelled at from my parents.

Deathbringer - Wow

Blackberry and Deathbringer - THAT WAS YOU! I remember that!

I hope you guys liked the Truth? Or Dares......! See ya next time! Any suggestions for Truth or Dares will be welcome!