Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

LaMelo🛸 (December 20th,2020)

Y'all may say loyal a gold digger but she not like seriously I spoil her all the time and I'm only saying this because I just brought her a brand new car but she don't know that cuz Odell went to get it. I brought my baby a Porsche but right I'm currently leaving practice. I drove to Chick-fil-A and got us some food then went home.

Mamas. I said walking into the house.

I'm in the bathroom papi. She said I put the food down on the counter and walked to the bathroom she was taking pictures. I kissed her and she smiled.

Hi baby. She said.

Hey. I said looking at her up and down.

What? She asked looking up at me.

Non you look good. I said.

Oh okay. She said. I wrapped my hand around her neck.

Who you talking to? I asked. She giggled and smiled.

I'm talking to you papi. She said.

See we get back home I'll handle ya ass so go get dress. I said.

I am dress. She said.

Loyal a Bikini top ain't something you wear outside  go change. I said.

Baby. She said whining.

Go change. I said. She groaned and went to change her outfit I was got in the shower washed up and got dress.

Where we going? She asked

Don't worry about it. I said as walked down to the elevator.

Do you wanna fight or something? She asked.

I'll beat ya ass chill out. I said.

That's cap. She said.

I'm telling you when we get back home I'm finna show ya ass. I said.

Okay. She said as we stepped on the elevator. I pulled her into my chest and she wrapped her arms around my waist as I sidled my hands into her pants massaging her ass.