Part 5 - Trouble in Mystic Falls <3

After a good few days had passed we were set free by a witch, who turned out to be one of Katerina's friends, Emily Bennett. Years after we were set free I had never seen any of the others I was trapped with except Thomas. We had known each other for years so we decided to stick together. He was taught by Katerina on how to control everything and it may have taken him years to teach me, but I had finally got the hang of everything. News had made itself around that my father was killed by a Vampire but in other news I had found out that my brothers were still alive. Well sort of. They were vampires now and I had to find them. Myself and Thomas had been separated in the search and I hadn't heard from him in months. I had compelled a few people into telling me where they were and there last known where abouts were Mystic Falls. Our home town. So that's where I headed.

When I had arrived in Mystic Falls, I found myself in unknown territory. Everything had changed since I had last been here. I went to our old house and that was the only thing that looked the same, but there was no sign of my brothers. Just as I was about to give up I went to the Mystic Grill. I walked over to the bar and took a seat. I looked at the menu and put it back down. All I could think about were my brothers. Where the hell were they? My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hi, Can I get you something?" he asked politely. "Bourbon, please" I smiled in return. "Coming right up" he smiled and walked away. "Hi, I'm Jeremy" a guy sat next to me spoke up. "Erm... Hi" I laughed at him. "I've never seen you in town before. You new around here?" he asked. "You could say that" I nodded. "Here you go. One bourbon" the bartender passed me my drink. "Thanks... Matt" I read his name tag. "No problem" he grinned.

I drank my drink and paid Matt. "Hey, I never got your name" Jeremy said as I got off the chair. "That's because I never gave it to you" I smirked and walked backwards into someone. "Sorry" I turned around to see Katerina. "It's ok" she smiled and brushed herself down. "Elena?" Jeremy interrupted me as I was about to open my mouth. "Yes?" the women who I thought was Katerina replied to him. "Sorry that was my fault" Jeremy stood in between myself and this girl. "Ok..." we both looked at each other and laughed. "Bye Jeremy" I laughed and walked towards the door but he grabbed my arm. "Sorry. Elena and I are having a party soon. You want to come?" he asked. "I shouldn't" I shook my head. "Aww come on I'll be there" he smirked hoping I'd change my mind. "I know. You did say Elena and I" I laughed at him. "Yeah right. Sorry" he looked nervous. "Ok I'll go" I smiled and his face lit up. "Great. I'll take you there now if you want?" he asked. "That'll be great thanks" I accepted his invite.

We walked out of Mystic Grill and I couldn't help think that his friend looked exactly like Katerina. "Has Elena got a twin?" I said curiously as we walked down the street. "No why?" he looked a little tense. "I met someone a few years ago and she looked exactly like her. Must have been someone else" I shrugged it off. We walked down an alley way that he said was next to his house. He stopped and pushed a stake into my stomach and had another aimed at my heart. "Who are you and why are you here?" Jeremy said with an angry voice. "Rosaline, I'm looking for my brothers" I answered him as I found out he was a little stronger than I first thought. "Who are you?" I asked him as I held my stomach. "Jeremy Gilbert, at it again are we?" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind him. He was about to turn around when suddenly his body was flung across the street and I was dropped onto the ground. "Jeremy" I screamed.

I took the stake out of my stomach and made my way over to his body when without warning, I was met once again by my killer, Niklaus. He grabbed Jeremy around the neck and squeezed him tightly. "Klaus, Let him go. It's me you want" I shouted. He turned to me and dropped Jeremy. He slowly walked over to me and I told Jeremy to run. Klaus pushed me up against the wall and put his hand around my neck. "I never expected to see you again, Miss Rosaline Salvatore" he smirked. "I thought you'd be long gone by now" he added. "Trust me the feelings mutual" I managed to reply. His grip seemed to get tighter until someone shouted his name.

"Niklaus, let the girl go" A guy with a black suit on said sternly. "Elijah" he signed before releasing his grip and dropping me onto the floor. "Always ruining my fun. Will you ever be on my side?" Klaus looked at Elijah with a smile. "I will fight for my family until my last breath, Niklaus, but I will not let you kill innocent girls" Elijah replied. "Too late" Klaus replied and turned to look at me. Klaus went to grab me when Elijah got in the middle of us both and pushed him back. "You, leave now. I will deal with my brother. I promise you will be safe" Elijah promises me. "Thank you. They were wrong about you" I smiled to him. "Go" he shouted as Klaus got back onto his feet. I took Elijah's advice and ran the opposite way of Klaus. I made it to the other side of the alley way when I heard a familiar voice speak up.

I turned around and saw Jeremy leaning against the alley wall. "Why did you help me?" he asked. "Thank you would have been a great start" I replied and carried on walking until he stood in front of me. "Why did you help me when I tried to kill you?" he repeated himself. "Because not all vampires need to be monsters" I laughed and walked around him. "Well for what it's worth, thank you" he smiled. "You're welcome" I nodded. "Is it true that you are a Salvatore?" he asked. "Yes" "As in Stefan and Damon Salvatore?" Now those names I had not heard in a good few hours. "How do you know those names?" I slammed him against a wall. "Damon, no" He shouted. "Damon?" I whispered. I turned around and just before I caught their face I felt a pair of arms push me out of the way, making me bang my head on the concrete floor and pass out.