Part 7 - Kol Mikaelson <3

Several days had passed since I had been kept in The Original's house and it felt exhausting seeing Klaus day in and day out. Elijah had told me it was as if I was apart of their family the amount of times myself and Klaus had arguments. There were only some days that we both did get on with each other and that was when he let me give Kol some food. Apparently this was one of their siblings but for some reason they kept him locked up in a room with chains around his hands and legs. I had tried to set him free several times but the chains were too strong for me. It was as if they had some kind of magic attached to them.

"Kol, I brought you some food" I smiled to him as he sat in a corner of a stone covered room. "Thank you, Rose" he smiled in return and ate the food I had given him. "Did my siblings send you as their slave again?" he asked. "No, they don't know I'm here plus, I actually like your company" I admitted. "Well you would be the first" "Rosaline?" Niklaus stood at the door staring at me. "Klaus I can explain" I panicked. "She was only being friendly, which is more than I can say for you" Kol stuck up for me. "Out now" Klaus intimidated me by moving closer to my body. "Leave her alone, Brother. She means no harm" Kol stood in front of me to protect me from his sibling. Klaus looked at me and then at his brother. He took a step forward and stood inches away from Kol's face. "Protecting her are we?" he smirked at him. "She's done nothing wrong" Kol replied as he put his arm in front of my chest, so that Klaus couldn't get to me. "I think you should leave before somebody gets hurt" Klaus smirked at us both. "She can do what she wants" Kol replied. "It's alright Kol, I'll see you later" I whispered the last part. He looked at Klaus and then nodded to me to give me the all clear.