Part 6 - The Original Family <3

Some time after I lost consciousness I woke up in an unfamiliar place and next to me in a chair was a blonde woman. "You can't just leave" she stood from her seated position. "Where do you think you're going? You need to rest" She had a tight grip on my arm. "Let her go Rebekah" Elijah's all too familiar voice echoed down the hallway. "I told you to run far away from this place" Elijah said as he stood in front of me. "I can't, this place is my home" I replied as I felt a cold draft pass my body giving me goosebumps. "Niklaus, leave her be" Elijah defended me. I looked around for Klaus until I felt him breathing down my neck. "You should be lucky that he is looking out for you" he said with a deep, threatening voice. "Niklaus, leave the girl alone" Rebekah now stuck up for me. Klaus let go of my neck and I heard him sign. I was that angry at Klaus for everything he put me through that I tried to grab him and push him off the staircase but without any luck he through me over the barrier and to the bottom of the staircase.

"Niklaus" Elijah shouted. I felt my chest getting tighter as it was hard to breathe until my vampire powers kicked in and healed my broken body. I picked myself up and wiped the dust from my clothes. "Where is Jeremy?" I asked. "It's alright, he'll be safe" Rebekah stood behind me. "What did you do to him?" I looked at her. Rebekah looked up at Elijah and Klaus that were stood above us. "Oh don't worry your little friend is with his sister now" Klaus smirked at me. "Elena" I whispered. I tried to make an exit out of the house, but was stopped by Klaus. "I'm afraid we have to keep you here for now sweetie" he had a grin wiped across his face. "And why is that?" I smiled sarcastically. "Trust us. It's only for a little while" Rebekah smiled. "Trust him?" I pointed at Klaus. "No thank you. He's killed me and has tried it several more times, what makes you think he won't do it again?" I added. "Because I made a promise to protect you from him and I do not break my promises" Elijah walked down the staircase as he fixed his tie.