Meet Kiera

Knock knock

"Kiera!"

Royal Palace-Kiera's Bedroom

I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head.

I want to go back to Disneyland and the villains...

Knock knock knock

I clenched my pillow as the knocking got louder.

"Kiera! GET UP!"

"You have 5 minutes to get dress now or you'll be demerited again!"

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!" You snapped throwing the pillow at the door.

"Chop! Chop!"

"Witch" I mumbled as the footsteps outside the door left.

"Ugh...why can't I sleep in... it's the weekend..." I faceplanted on the bed.

That dream... why did I dream about that time?

I dreamed about the time I went to Disneyland for the first time and meeting the villains. It was a special time for me, but also confusing. I couldn't remember anything after going to Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

I sighed and shrugged it off. I can think about it later before the witch comes back.

I got off the bed and got dressed in a black and white striped long sleeve, my new leggings with Maleficent on them, and black converse.

I left the bedroom and prepared myself for another day of servant work.

Royal Palace-Foyer

"Kiera!" I flinched from the loud tone.

"When I said, 5 minutes I mean 5 minutes!"

The witch who was yelling at me was the head maid of the royal palace. She gave me a stern glare as she assessed my being. 

"And when I said get dressed, I mean dressed in the servants uniform. What is that?" She pointed at my legs. You were unfazed by her anger as you turned your legs to show her your 'Mistress of all Evil' leggings. 

"They're pretty cool and comfy.  I got it from Hot Topic and-"

"Breaking more rules, are we?" She snapped at me.

" Good grief. What else would I expect from an orphan child who is nothing but trouble?!"

"....!" I glared at her. I hated the word 'orphan', especially when said it in disgust. It's not my fault that I am an orphan.