Full Summary

Disclaimer: Twisted Wonderland and its characters belong to Disney, Aniplex, and Yana Toboso.

Kilala Princess is owned by Rika Tanaka and Naoka Kodaka

Authors Note: If anyone has not read Kilala Princess, I suggest you read the manga first before reading this story. It introduced me to the world of manga and anime and I highly recommend it. Think of it as my own spin-off of the series.

Manga Link: https://m.mangabat.com/read-xb375468 

Ten years ago, Kilala Reno, an ordinary girl saves the kingdom of Paradiso by becoming a princess. Kiera, an orphaned girl with no memory of her past, dreams of becoming the best glider pilot and soar to "new worlds." Unlike Kilala, Kiera fancies the Disney Villains, because like her, their pasts are shrouded with mystery and their wicked lifestyle is more fun than the Disney Princesses.

But her life quickly falls apart. Kiera fails her pilot exam, gets evicted from her apartment, and sent to jail for assault. Her probation sends her to the Royal Palace to work as a servant under the supervision of Queen Kilala.

While catching a thief stealing the legendary Magic Tiara, the Tiara responds to Kiera and leads her towards a magic mirror deep in the castle.

Awakening inside a coffin, she is transported to another world called Twisted Wonderland and enrolled into a magic school called Night Raven College.

With the Magic Tiara and her knowledge of Disney, she will have no choice but to become a princess and learn the Tiara's secrets in order to get home.

However, it won't be easy since Night Raven College is an all-boys school, and the Disney Villians she admired have taken the form of cute and handsome boys.