Chaotic Ceremony

"We wouldn't want to lose this, right princess?" He smirked at me while holding the Magic Tiara.

"!?"

"Don't worry princess, your secret is safe with me

"Don't worry princess, your secret is safe with me." The boy with pink highlights placed the Magic Tiara in your hand.

"Wait, I'm not-"

"Keep your crown safe." He said as he tugged the hood of his robe and winked at you, disappearing back into the crowd.

'Who is that guy?' I thought as I clutched the Tiara close to my being, hiding it again on the sleeve.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The red-haired boy shouted.

"Aagh! What the hell is this!?" Grim cried out as a red and black heart-shaped collar appeared on his neck.

"Rule Number 23 of the Queen of Hearts: 'One shall never bring cats into a festival.' You being a cat have violated this rule. Leave this place immediately."

"I'm not a cat!!" Grim protested, trying to get the collar off him.

"I'll just burn this collar and...huh? I can't use my fire!"

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Now your just an ordinary house pet." The red-haired boy taunted him.

"Wh-what?! I'm no pet!"Grime continued to struggle to get the collar off him.

"Don't worry, I'll remove the collar once you leave the school," Riddle said.

"You there!" Hands suddenly grab my shoulders that force me to face the headmaster, Crowley. I winched from his tightened grip.

"You must do something! Keep control of your familiar!"

"What!?! He is not my familiar!" I shouted protested.

"Eh? It's not?" Crowley looked stunned at you. I grabbed his arms forcing him to let go of my shoulders with an angry glare.

"Someone help, please." Grim pleaded

"Let's gets this monster out of here then." Crowley clapped his hands and a couple of students grabbed Grim

"Gyaaaa! Let me go! I'm going to, going to... become the greatest magician ever!" He proclaimed as the doors slam shut.

"Everyone, I apologize for the disruptions but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close," Crowley said.

"Hm? Wait a moment," Crowley's searched the crowd of students.

"I don't see the head for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all."

The audience murmured when the headmaster mentioned the name of the head of Diasomnia

"Draconia?...Do they mean by "the" Malleus Draconia?

"So it's true?"

"He's really attending this school?"