14

"One pain is engrained, we do everything we can to avoid it again. Don't get in to deep"

Nevaeh

It's going on three weeks and a half of me not seeing or talking to Bari. Although I am entertaining Tyler I missed Bari, he clearly didn't care about how much he hurt me because he never reached out to me not once. So I refuse to even try to speak to him regardless of how shitty I feel. I didn't work all week so I've been home and have had a lot of shit on my mind.

I haven't gotten pretty in days and I was feeling really down. So I got up and decided to get myself together. I ran the shower and stripped before getting in and letting the hot water hit my body. I soaped up my body three times before rinsing for the last time and soon got out after wrapping the towel around my body.

I made my way to my room and dried my body. I then put on a panty and a bra. I then put on a cute outfit and started on my makeup. I took a picture once I was done with my hair as well and posted it to snap.

I then begun to clean up around my house

I then begun to clean up around my house. I washed some dishes, swept and mopped the floor. I cleaned the washrooms and did my laundry. After my hour cleaning session I had a text from Tyler.

Ty😌!: lemme come through ma, I'm tryna see you.

Me: Mhm, 205 Lethal Avenue unit 3

Ty😌!: Aii

I then sat down and put on Queen of the south. I never seen him sense I seen him at the mall. I wasn't tryna Perdue a relationship making just a friend with a little flirting involved.

15 minutes went by and I soon heard three knocks on the door. I stood up slowly making my way over to the door. I looked out the peephole and seen Tyler standing there I opened the door and he looked me up and down. I just looked at him and backed up as he walked in.

"You lookin good" he said as he licked his lips

I just chuckled. "Thanks" I said as I looked at him

He then gave me a hug moving his hands to my lower back. I wrapped my legs around his neck and soon pulled away. I then made my way over to the couch and sat down.

"What you watching?" He asked as he sat next to me

"Queen of the south" I said as I looked at him

He nodded. "Why you so far from me, like you scared or sum. I ain't came here to hurt you" he said as he smiled and pulled me over to him

I chuckled. Every time he touched me I thought of Bari, I missed him and he was on my mind. I was so caught up in my thoughts I barely noticed Tyler rest his hands on my but as I sat on his lap.

"Tyler" I said quietly as I took his hands off my ass

"I can't touch you?" He asked as he looked at me