9

Once pain is engrained, we do everything we can to avoid it again. Don't get in to deep.

Nevaeh

I laid across my bed thinking. I missed Bari he's been busy all week and we haven't been talking or seeing each other as often as we usually do. Things like this makes me regret deciding to give him a chance. Today was Sarah's doctors appointment and she was also going to tell Delay about it. I was going to the clinic with her since I had nothing else to do.

I stood up and finally gained the motivation to get ready. I ran my shower and striped naked and put on a shower cap before getting inside. After soaping my body three times and rinsing I turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around my body. I then stepped out and made my way to my walk in closet picking out a chill outfit.

After moisturizing my body I applied deodorant and body spray and slipped on my thong and my bra. I then put on my clothes and sat at my vanity. I decided to go for a natural makeup look today nothing over the top. I then took a few photos and videos before messaging Sarah and letting her know I was ready. I posted on my Instagram and my first comment was Bari.

Liked by N1

Liked by N1.Bari_ , Naebae, and others...

Prettyvaeh__: Kisses💋

@N1.Bari_
😍

@Naebae
Yes sis always serving🤩

@Sa.rah
My bestieee is cute🥰

Sarah soon messaged me indicating she was outside so I grabbed my purse and phone and made my way to the front door. I grabbed my keys and slipped on my shoes before making my way out. I locked my door and headed to her car and got in.

"Hey sis" she said as she smiled

I hugged her and I smiled. "Girl I'm so excited for you" I said as I rubbed her belly

"Im nervous, I feel like he's gonna have a dry reaction" she said as she rolled her eyes

I chuckled. She pulled off and I bobbed my head to the music.

Bari

I was with Delay finishing up a meeting with the Colombians. We've been working with them for years and there probably one of our top buyers. We sell to them and they sell to there country's we split the profit made by a percentage. Of course we take 60% of what is made but we also do pay for the shipments and all the appliances that is needed to get it across the boarder. The other 40% is given to the Colombians and it's been like that four years.