1

Once that pain is engrained, we do everything we can to avoid it again. Don't get in too deep.

Nevaeh

I forcefully opened my eyes as I repeatedly heard my alarm going off. I swayed my hand around my bed feeling for my phone. The clock had just hit one and your girl had errands to run. I spent twenty minutes on my phone checking on what I missed well I was sleeping, Not a damn thing. I soon slowly stood up slipping on my crocs and making my way to my washroom.

"Ugh!" I yelled as I stretched and stared at the mirror

I looked a mess. After my morning pee I ran the tap and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste instantly getting rid of my morning breath. I then washed my face and prepared myself so that I could start getting ready.

"Now lay your head down on a pillow, turn the lights down real low!" I sung to Jhené Aiko as I turned on my shower

My speaker was bumping I was having a good morning like I always do. Starting off positive is always a good start. I soon stripped and got in the shower with no hesitation. The hot water on my body felt amazing, if your not taking hot showers what are you even doing.

I soon begun to soap my body a couple times after a simple rinse with water. As soon as I was done I shut the water off and reached for my towel before stepping out the shower. I made my way to my room and to my closet picking out my two piece outfit read 'Doll' in hot pink across the shirt and pants. I then grabbed a pair of thongs and bra before dropping my towel and applying Coco butter onto my smooth skin. After that I had put on my underwear and, bra following my cropped shirt and, shorts.

I then applied deodorant and perfume before making my way to my vanity. I took a seat turning on my led lights well getting ready to do my makeup. Today I was feeling for a natural beat so that's exactly what I did. After my makeup was completed I begun running the straightener through my hair and making sure it was gone straight.

I stood up slipping on my fluffy slides and grabbing my phone, purse and, keys. I then made my way out my room and towards the front door leaving out. The fresh breeze hit me as I stepped outside I loved outside it just made me feel relaxed but I love to be home. I locked my door and soon made my way to my car that was sitting in the parking lot. As soon as I got inside I pushed start and first stop was
Chick-fil-A.

I was in Walmart doing a small bit of grocery shopping. I decided for dinner today I was going to make steak covered in Parmesan shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes. I rolled my eyes as I noticed the Parmesan cheese at the highest shelf. I was about 5'3 and I hated being short I love y'all girls they're legs compliment them well.

I attempted to reach for it and that didn't work so I jumped and the Parmesan had fell and I locked eyes with a someone as we both watched it fall. I let out a deep breath and picked it up.

"You need some help shorty?" He asked as he watched me pick up the bottle off the floor

"I'm fine" I replied as I avoided eye contact

"Here" he said as he reached for the Parmesan and handed it to me

"I'm fine with this one" I said as I dropped it in my cart

I watched as his hand went into my cart removing the fallen Parmesan bottle and putting the one he grabbed in my cart.

"I would very much appreciate it if you'd keep your hands out my cart" I said as I finally looked at him giving him a slight attitude