The big 10

A.N Hii I'm changing the ages of the characters, I've updated the cast list to reflect this but the ducks are all 11 with some almost 12 (Adam in 2 months, Charlie in 6). Belle turns 10 this chapter. Also sorry that this took so long, I've been busy with work and the phobia series. Please remember to vote and comment xx

Annabelle Banks woke up with a huge smile on her face. It was her birthday, her 10th birthday, she was finally in double digits.

She rushed out of bed, heading downstairs "Goodmorning" she grinned to her father making him look up from his newspaper "Annabelle" he nodded before handing her his cup "fill this will you?" he asked. 

Nothing could bring Belle down, it was her birthday, after all, she couldn't wait for her whole family to wake up.

So, the girl took the cup happily, filling it with freshly brewed coffee. She handed it back to him with a small smile, not even caring that he didn't thank her or that he snatched it.

"I'll go get dressed for breakfast, where are we going this year?" she asked her mother who had appeared from the living room, sitting with her father. 

Every year the Banks family took the birthday child out for a special breakfast, it was Belle's one day where something was about her.

"What breakfast honey? Dad and I are going out with friends, its been on the calendar for weeks" Anne spoke as Belle felt sadness hit her. They'd forgot. 

"We will see you later, wake Adam up if he isn't up by 11. Lazy boy" she laughed grabbing her coat and tossing Phil his keys as they exited. 

Belle frowned, at least Adam wouldn't forget, whenever he finally got up. She decided to head up to her room and wait, grabbing a book to read.

"Belly" Adam singsonged a few hours later making the girl look up excitedly as he walked into her room.

"Hey Addy" she grinned enthusiastically, Adam raised a brow "you look awfully excited especially considering I'm coming in to tell you it's your turn to load the dishwasher" the boy laughed.

The younger Banks grin dropped from her face as she forced an emotionless face "right, I'll do it now" she whispered standing up purposely shoulder bumping him as she walked past him.

"Ow what the heck Annabelle" the boy grumbled as he held his shoulder, the girl rolled her eyes as she stomped down the stairs, throwing the dishes into the dishwasher listening as some smashed, she knew she'd get in trouble but she was way too angry to care. 

"What are you doing?" Adam panicked rushing downstairs "stop it" he spoke urgently as he grabbed a plate from her. 

Belle glared at him throwing her shoes on as she exited the house, slamming the front door behind her. "I hate this damn family" she grumbled as she headed down the street alone. 

"Belle, Belle" an out of breath voice called as they raced after her. Belle sighed as she stopped walking, turning around to look at the familiar figure.

"Guy told me it was your birthday. I thought you might want this" they smiled handing her a single chocolate cupcake in a pink box.

Belle looked at it confused as she took it cautiously "don't worry it's not poisoned" he laughed. 

The girl managed a small smile "Thanks Conway".

Charlie sent her a grin "Happy Birthday Belle" he spoke softly, gazing directly into the girls blue eyes, he thought she was truly gorgeous. 

Belle laughed sarcastically as Charlie looked at her confused "It's 12pm, that's the first time someone has said Happy Birthday and it's someone I hate"