•Intro Pt.1•

Sydney Australia Harper - 20
AKA: Syd (Sid )

*I'm Sydney but my family and friends call me Syd. I have 3 sisters Jazz(31), Jade(25), and Trisha(17). My mom raised all of us so growing up we spent lots of time together. ANYWAYYYY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pressed the gas as the light changed green while my mom continued to lecture me about something that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. "She really needs to get her priorities together because I'm not some 24-hour babysitting service." I rolled my eyes because it's the same thing all the time Jade asks one of us to babysit her son and daughter but doesn't come back on time.

At least now they're not babies like before because that was a nightmare *ftk4l* "She said she would be back to get them by 9 and it's pushing 10." And I'm about to push my car off the road if I have to hear this conversation any longer. Luckily I was pulling into the parking lot so that's my excuse to go."Alright mommy, umm I'm at the store so you can keep trying to call her and I'll talk to you later."  "Well I guess you're busy so I'll let you go now be safe I love you." She said. "Okay I love you too, byeee."

I hung up the call, grabbed my purse from the passenger seat, locked the doors and walking into the grocery store. I was literally here for just snacks because real adults steal food from their parents house. I prayed nobody I knew was here because sis this outfit was not the vibes at all. I had on baggy sweatpants a tank top and my hair was in a natural ponytail that hadn't been done in 2 days so the edges were not it.

I went straight towards the ice cream section riding on the back of the basket like the overgrown child I am Purrr. Looking for the box of mixed drumsticks I grabbed the box of 16 and threw it in the cart. I walked to the microwave breakfast and grabbed a 12 box of Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwiches (If you haven't had these you are missing out big time) I got my hot fries, Doritos, and barbecue lays then went to checkout.

I remembered I needed paper plates because who washes dishes *gags*. So I left my basket by the front and ran towards the isle with the plates and of course I trip over my Nike slide mid isle. People are LOOKING! Me being the baddie I am I go to stand up—trying to play it off—when I hear laughing and someone asks "Damn girl you good?"while trying to contain their laughter. Shit was never that funny for all of them to be laughing, it's bad enough I look homeless do better sis smh.

As I stand up I look directly at the only dude in the group of 4 who isn't laughing, he dead looks like he don't even wanna be here with them. I turned to the person who asked if I was good "I'm doing better than them tired ass Air Forces you got on babes" I said with a smile. His friends immediately started laughing again except Mr. Serious. I walked over to where the plates were and just because the universe hates me Mr. Serious was right in the way.

"S'cuse me...." he just stood there like he ain't hear me. "Excuse you I need the plates luv." He stepped out of the way finally but not before handing me a pack of the plates. Thanking him, I figured why not get bowls while I'm here.

Once I got back to my car with the snacks I sat in the driver's seat and started laughing so hard because that might've been the most embarrassing moment of my life no exaggeration.

I started the car connected my phone and shuffled a playlist and the first song that came on was Tip Toe by Sheff G. I started rapping along "Fuck it, huh I gave her dick and she love it, ask that bitch what she want she want, she said "Nothing" Birkin bag on her back and she frontin' Birkin bag in the back and she cap a lot, I do drugs I trap a lot" the music continued my whole way home.

Once I brought everything upstairs to my apartment I put the ice cream away and put the chips in the pantry. I walked down the hallway to my room and as soon as I jumped into bed I was exhausted so I turned on a random show that was playing on tv and started dozing off. Soon I was completely asleep.

___________________________________

Ok so this is my first book and this was a completely impulsive decision like it's 4am and I have school at 9 so yea I hope y'all enjoy this story enough to comment and VOTE for it. -Junie 😙