Chapter 21

*Killian Jones*

"That don't got shit to do wit me

"That don't got shit to do wit me. James when have I ever played when it came to business?" I waited for the obvious response to come through the phone.

"Never."

"So why the fuck would I be joking about you getting my money to me right now?"

"KJ I just told you the feds ran in the spot, took dope, weed, money, everything. Half the niggas I work wit is at county right now."

"If I come down there to get the money that I KNOW is over there. I'm beating the face off every single mothafucka in that building. I'm not dumb James y'all sell so much shit, getting me my ends ain't a problem."

"I can get you half until everybody bac-"

"If you bring me half of anything I swear on my life I'll set that apartment on fire. Just bring my cash bro."

"This not cool bro. What time?"

"Yea, yea nigga suck my dick. 4 and I want you personally dropping my shit off." I immediately hung up the phone.

I don't care who got caught up on that side of town cause them not my people. Trynna play me like I'm new at this shit not gone slide. Especially wit my bread on the line.

And I don't know why Tyrell ugly ass was laughing like he not going to county right now.

"Why James gotta bring it?"

"Are you James?" I looked at him pissed off.

"Hell nah."

"Then shut the fuck up. How much is Boston's bail?"

"Ion know like three bands. He in there for some robbery type shit." He finished his sentence with a yawn.

"Imma send you down there wit six."

"I'm keeping the change."

"This ain't a store run bitch."

"Exactly. I gotta drive like a hour or two just to wait like four more hours for them people to release him. This a over complicated babysitting job."

I watched the time on the tv change to 5:17am.

"You need to leave right now before you catch traffic on that freeway."

"So you not making breakfast?" He looked genuinely confused.

"Tyrell.. I'm going to get this money for you, when I come back out here I want you standing by the door ready to leave."

"Fine Imma have Sydney do it then. See she not evil ion know why she love yo rude ass."

"Why you act like that?"