Chapter 2

•Sydney•

I woke up to my phone ringing dumb loud, already knowing today ain't it I go to answer exactly when it stops ringing

I woke up to my phone ringing dumb loud, already knowing today ain't it I go to answer exactly when it stops ringing. But it immediately starts ringing again so I answer without checking who it is "BIG SISTERRRR" I roll my eyes at the sound of Trisha's voice.

"Bro do you know what time it is and you blowing my phone up like somebody dead or something."

Looking at the window the sun isn't shining through the blinds so I know it's way to early for me to be up. "Syd you know I love you right?" Jesus this girl want something I know it.

"Trisha the answer is no, and don't ever call me this early for nothing in your life I'm so serious." I replied.

"I just need you to send me $30 so I can get some food at school please my favorite big sister." Umm chile she's delusional.

"First off you could have called Jade or Jazz, you know the people who have kids and would be awake at 7:45 on a Friday." I told her.

"Syd you know Jade never answers her phone and Jazz already gave me money this week." Tf this gotta do wit me.

"Fine Trisha I'll send it but next time imma pull a mommy and make you eat a sandwich since you're so hungry." Need a job the way she spend people money.

"Okay thank you so much favorite sister of all time, talk to you later bye."

"Bye-" It's the hanging up for me....

At this point I might as well get up for the day. So after being on TikTok for 30 minutes I got up showered and all that good stuff. Now the fun part which is sitting in my closet trying to find an outfit. I just decided to go with some light blue jeans, a black tank top and gabbed a white hoodie because why not. I decided to wear my hair out instead of wasting time actually styling it. Lazy tingz.

Walking into the living room I checked the time and decided to make pancakes since it was just going on 10. As always my first pancake came out fine but the uh second one she a bit different.... anyway moving on I decided to call my best friend Klaire to see if she wanted to do anything today. Trynna do bald head hoe shit yk.

                                Calling  K🧸...
Hello?

Hello??? Don't ever in your life answer my phone calls like you don't know me. The fuck is a hello? It's the dryness for me. Are you cheating on me Klaire bear?

Syd hunny you know it's me and you forever I would never cheat on you. You're the only one for me.

Aww you really do love me. But for the real reason I called you miss girl is I don't work today and it's the  weekend sooo what's the move.