1.

Harry styles
.

I take a slow but deep breath , looking back at my reflection. My fingers not letting go of the sink while my wet curls make it hard for me to have a better look on my face.

I'm so pale.

Not having the courage to look back at my reflection in the mirror, let go of the sink, wrapping a towel around my hips before opening the bathroom door. Once I step into the hotel room, I look around and can't help but laugh. This room is really a mess.

"Harry , you're going to be late." Fiona, my assistant speaks and I look at her, her laptop on the coffee table in front of her and all I do is roll my eyes.

"Could you give me some privacy then so I can get dressed?" I walk towards the bed, looking at the outfit I'm supposed to wear tonight.

"Didn't want to leave you alone after what happened last time." She almost whispered , loud enough for me to hear.

"I'll be fine Fiona." I look at her, giving her a warm smile, "You should go get dressed as well."

"Are you sure?" She asks worried and I just nod my head at her, she takes a deep breath and after getting all of her stuff she walks towards the door.

"If anything happens, just call me okay?"

"Yes," I nod, "Thank you Fiona." She smiles before walking out of my room, leaving me completely alone.

Finally.

I like Fiona, she's been such a good friend of mine, a pain in the ass sometimes but an honest and supportive friend.

I look back down and can't help but smirk at the purple suit that's waiting for me to wear it.

It looks really...expensive.

"Love that for me." I whisper , knowing I'm the only one in here. I don't waste much time before unwrapping the towel , now being completely naked. I grab a black underwear from my suitcase and once I put it on, I go back to the bathroom.

I can't help myself to look at my body in the mirror, something seems so off today.

"You got this ." I point my finger at the reflection before shaking my head. Suddenly, I feel a knot in my stomach.

Shit, I don't have the time for this.

***

It has been almost an hour since I left the hotel, not completely dressed feeling much better.

I guess throwing up does help, sometimes.

"Have you eaten today?" Fiona asks me and I roll my eyes since she can't see me.

"Yeah," I look back at her, "Twice."

Well, I actually threw that up.

"Good." She checks her phone again and I look outside, New York looks lovely today if I do say so myself. I don't like it as much as London, but it's nice.

"So Jimmy send me those if you want to take a look." She shows me the email and I just shake my head.

"No, I'm good." I reply to her, even though I should be prepared for the questions but Jimmy Fallon won't let me talk anyway. But that's okay, I like the guy.

"You know he'll ask about the boys , right?"

"Nothing new." I look back outside, knowing exactly what he is going to ask. And not just him, but everyone.