2.

Harry Styles.

The music is loud , but at this point I am too drunk to even care. 

Every one here is having so much fun, me being one of them. If I knew that in order to feel so good I had to be drunk, I'd be hammered 24/7. I don't usually go out, get so drunk and dance for hours to the point where everything around me is spinning but I guess I needed that today.

I am so sweaty for moving so much, but also for all the bodies pressed against me, but I don't really care. It's really hot in here. I take the last sip of my drink and I frown slightly. 

I am thirsty.

"Want a line?" Someone screams next to my ear and I turn around, a random guy that I've never seen before next to me.

"I'm good, thanks." I turn my back on him and walk towards the bar, I need some more whickey in me.

"Same one?" The bartender asks me and I just nod my head with a polite smile on my face. Have I really drunk so much to the point where he remembers that?

"No ice this time." I add and he laughs.

"Take it easy, Mr. Styles." Suddenly a female voice next to me has me smirking for no reason. I turn on my right, a girl looking directly at me before looking at the bartender, "One more negroni, please." 

"Coming right up, your highness." He places my drink in front of me, yet my eyes are still on her.

"Devilishly bitter for someone like you." I speak as loud as I can and she looks at me.

"And why is that?" She smirks and I can't help but look at her lips. 

They are very...pink.

"Just saying." I take a sip of my whiskey, still looking at her, "I am Harry, " I extend my hand, "But you already know that." 

"Yeah I did." She laughs at me placing her small hand on mine and I swear I can see her cheeks turning red, "Trust me if I wasn't so drunk I'd be fangirling like crazy." 

"There you go, your highness." The bartender interrupts, why is he calling her that?

"Thanks, Bob." She takes her drink.

Bob? Really?

She turns around ready to walk away and before realizing it, my hand is around her wrist. Suddenly she turns around, I walk closer to her to the point where my lips are almost touching her ear.

"I didn't get your name." I speak and all she does is look up at me,

"It's because you never asked." She looks between us, clinking our glass before taking one step back, "Have a good one Harry Styles." She almost yells but the music is too loud anyway for anyone to notice before disappearing into the crowd. I turn around, the bartender looking at me. 

"I know, mate." He says to me before walking away as well. I need some seconds to process what just happened,  then I walk towards our table.

"Who was that?" Austin says to me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"I have no idea." I reply while my eyes start looking around, trying to find her in the crowd but without any success. 

Suddenly everyone starts screaming and a bright light pointed at me makes my vision super blurry. Everyone starts singing and looking at me and that's when it hits me.

They are playing Kiwi.

"Fuck yes!" Fiona screams, throwing her arm around my neck, "I am so proud."