DREAM TWO:TOKYO

I opened my eyes to Amos staring back at me, smiling and content. I smiled back and rolled over to land on the most perfect bamboo floor ever with a loud thud but I couldn't complain. The hit was surprisingly refreshing and my company effortlessly got a good laugh out of the display.
"Classic Amos" I thought to myself, rolling my eyes as I assumed a kneeling position to glare at him from the edge of the bed as he laughed and held unto his tummy as though that would prevent him from bursting open. My glare did nothing to faze him as he just laughed even harder. He started to tear up and he looked away from me so as to stop laughing. I started laughing and this caused him to laugh even more. He moved unto my side of the bed and cupped my face in his hands and simply muttered knowingly to me. "You're too silly" while planting a firm kiss upon my forehead.

  I smiled and got up to the window and I looked at Tokyo city. My heart leapt several leaps and I could not hold my excitement. He took my hand and led me out of the house and the next thing I  knew was we were standing on the busy road way ready to take on the city.

  We took a metro bus to the Marunouchi district for a tour of the Imperial palace (Kokyō)
It was so majestic and beautiful! With the beautiful 17th century parks surrounded by parks and moats.
  The guide told us that the palace was still in use by the Imperial family and I wondered how marvelous it would be to wake up to the majesty that was the surroundings of the palace.

    He led us to the Nijubashi bridge where we took pictures and I took a pint of the water just for good luck. Then we made our way to the two-meter thick wall surrounding the palace and it's gate. He told us one of them led to the Higashi Gyoen garden. But sadly that site was not part of the tour arrangement. 

   We visited the Kiyo-mon gate, Someikan (visitors house),  Fujimi-yagara (mount Fuji view keep) , the East Garden ( where Amos plucked an iris flower and adorned my hair with it making me flush intensely) and Inner Gate and the Seimon-tetsubashi bridge.

    Everything was magical. We headed back to the metro bus and as soon as I took my seat, my alarm rang jolting me unwilling back to my reality with a text from Amos which read

   Good morning silly😉