DREAM THREE:ROME

The sparkling lights were the first thing to welcome me as I slowly opened my eyes to the star ceiling above me. The air whooshed into the room in a playful manner and the blanket hugged every inch of my body. The sheerness of the bedspread massaged my every muscle and I was relaxed beyond comparison. I turned to my left to be greeted by pop art. There was a brown chair of the set of a majestic furniture set. And I was laying on a majestic perfectly plum bed. I was in the paradise and I was sure of it.

   I remembered reading an article on the Cavalieri Rome planetarium suite a week ago. I had day dreamed about what it would feel like waking up there and here I was, in a room just like it.

   I got up to be double sure and look around and as I got out of the bedroom door I saw it. The one thing out of everything that assured me of where I was. There it was. Karl Lagerfelds giant couch!
I sat upon it and enjoyed every moment of it. It was soft like a cloud but firm enough to keep you from sinking in. It was glorious and I could live on and in it.

  I closed my eyes and I saw myself eating pringles and binge watching Adventure time and that was a golden moment. My heart was light and my soul afloat. This was pure gold. The couch that is, with the combination of the pringles.

   I was jolted back to the present by humming I was all too familiar with. Amos.

   I followed the sound of his voice into the luxurious bathroom with the most perfect decor I had ever seen before. From the mosaic on the floor to the blue marble finishing and the Jacuzzi bathtub with a devilishly handsome man staring deep into my soul, humming in a tone that made my heart skip several beats. No matter how many times I had dreamt with him, he still felt new everytime.

   "Would you care to join me?" He commanded more than asked with a smirk ever so lightly adorning his lips, stretching his hand out to me waiting for me to disrobe and take it.

  I took his hand and sat on the edge of the tube and placed it down on my thighs as I stroked his wet hair. He trailed his hand up from my tummy, to my neck and stroked my skin ever so gently. He moved up to my lips and brushed his fingers over them in a psychedelic, light manner.

  And as I closed my eyes and he patted himself on the back mentally for having such an effect on me, I parted my lips ever so lightly and right there and then, I bit his fingers so hard, he jerked away and soaked them in the cooling bath water. I got the best laugh out of his confused and shocked expression and intense glare.

  I was pleased indeed!

   I disrobed and joined him in the Jacuzzi and he moved away from me. I rested my head on the opposite head rest and grinned harder than I had grinned before. He looked so fragile it warmed my heart.

  "Stop being a drama queen " I teased him using my toes to graze over legs. He used his unaffected hand to pinch my feet and I yelped and pulled it away from him but I leaned completely forward and planted a peace threaty kiss upon his forehead. He grabbed me and reciprocated the kiss upon my forehead.

   "You're a stubborn one aren't you? " He said knowingly.
  "That's The stubborn one to you kind Sir." I joked around as I reached for the towel behind him and wrapped myself as I got out of the water.
He followed suit and wrapped himself in a towel also.
We got dressed and stepped out of the automatic doors of our suite into the passageway and then finally outside the magnificent Cavalieri Rome.

     We got into the car and drove to see the Circus Maximus, The Colosseum where I was taken through time and space to a gladiatorial match, the Altar of the fatherland, the Pantheon where we prayed, the Vatican city which was so filling and refreshing and I got lots of souvenirs from 😁and finally to the Villa Borghese where we spent the rest of the evening in.

   We stayed in the garden and enjoyed a boat ride on the artificial lake. Then we picnicked with the sunset and finally, lay there looking at the stars as I gently stroked Amos's hair.

  It was beautiful just like the ceiling above the tree he bed in our room but there was a clear winner of that competition and I spent the entire night under her gaze, watching Amos's chest gently rise and fall as he slept peacefully beside me. Under the moon and the stars, in our own private space, in  the most beautiful place.