1 .

Ughhhh

Ughhhh...it's been the eighth day since my manager ; Liza is sick!
And me , a bitch , doesn't even have time to atleast go and see her !!

"Maria, should I go and see her today , at the time of my break ?" I asked my so called manager ; Maria who is here in the behalf of Liza and curling my hair for the concert .

"Hmm..well , Rella , I think it's up to you , cause I have seen that it's the first and last break you'll get this week....so..I think you should rest ? You know... things have been quite stresseful with you.... and you didn't even got some-time for yourself this month . So , I prefer , you better say here . You can call her though ! " Maria said smiling .

"Yeah...I know , I can call her but I think she will think that am not a good person....you know... talking things...face to face and by phone...is different, yeah ?? But you're,too right ...I haven't really gotten some-time for myself ... "
I said frowning .

Just then , my phone started buzzing indicating that I got a message .

I took my phone from the dresser and saw ,that I got a message from...Liza . I quickly opened it to see , what she messaged me .

From-Liza.

Hi , Rella , if you are worrying about me...then please don't...I just wanted to show you this....

*File attached*

I hope you got the hint

I hope you got the hint....party's today !! You have to Be here BEFORE 8pm.

Love u
Xxx..

"OMGGGG!!!!!!"