14.

"thank you for the night , i had a great time "

"thank you for the night , i had a great time " . I tell Harry who helps me opening the door for me of the car .

" No thank you's love , and I had a great time too "

"No seriously , you being so truthful , gave all my stress away , I was actually worried and like- i don't know! " I sigh .

Today , actually after our date Harry took me at a park , we sat on the swings and he told me back about the day of our first date . He actually was the one who saved me , brought me to the house .
Harry and his sister Gemma had a fight that day and Harry was angry yet considering about his sister ; he went to talk her and somehow found that she was drunk, high . He actually gave her a speech for drinking . That's when he realised he was more than late and his phone was switched off .

There seems no sense here right ? But I can't say anything except believing him yet I think he's still not telling me something.

Anyways , I should atleast have trust on him . That's what I'm doing .

"Hahaha,I understand ! Just just forget that, yeah ! And 'm sorry again Rell "

"Ist ok Harry , I understand too ".

________

Harry's Pov ( flashback to their first date ) :)

"Come on Gemma , stop acting like a child ! Do you know what mom will think !? " I shout as Gemma snaps me back .

Oh God ! We are fighting from half an hour .

"What Harry ! Its my life ! I will do whatever I want to do ! My body my decisions . "

"I know Gem but can you please try to understand? You will kill a innocent baby inside you . Do you want that? Please try to understand Gemma , please Gem please " i say keeping myself as calm voice as I can .

"I-i understand Harry but, ughh ! I don't know Harry What to do ! He doesn't want a child though! "

"Then leave that fucking asshoole !! You don't have to be with him!"