2 .

Wow .
Just wow !

This was the only feeling I felt about finding out about , Liza .

Am soo soo happy !
I bet she's gonna be one of the best mom's in the world .

The party is tonight and am very happy that the management is not being a bitch , and letting me go .

Afterall , she's a Great model !

Talking about Ben , he's really really a great singer . His voice has something which soothe me .

Now for the gift , I didn't actually know , what to bring so I just collected some of their pictures together and made a card for them to congratulate them .. !

"Come on Rell ! Choose an outfit for your self " Maria called me from the closet .

"Yeah , yeah , coming!! " I said back and stood up from the couch , walking towards the closet.

When I called Liza and Ben to congratulate, Liza also told me that the theme is blue . It's because that's her favourite colour besides yellow .

"Hmm...she said blue right?? So what about a blue dress or jumpsuit ?" Maria Said .

"Umm..I think just a top and pant would be better ? Cause she said making it casual though"

"Ok then , we'll find you a top and bottom!"
She said smiling and clapping her hands together . I smiled back .

"What about this ?? " She handed me an outfit...
Well...

"Umm..Maria , I don't wanna be in the Vogue fashion week... don't you think ?? " I said in a scrcarastic voice and laughing a little.

I really don't wanna hurt her feelings , but I really don't like that...

"It's no problem sweetheart... what about this??" She said handing me a beautiful blue crop top and bottom with nude heels.

 what about this??" She said handing me a beautiful blue crop top and bottom with nude heels

"Perfect! "