ASMMAHAV 5

Jin stared at the old human, now vampire

Jin stared at the old human, now vampire. His reaction is expected, Taehyung did make a mistake by doing that. Taehyung was staring at him, but Jin ignored it.
"Baby, I'm not even here, I'm just a hallucination" Jin says, walking away and putting his hands in his pocket while whistling.
"Okay, okay, let go. I'm sorry" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs, pushing the older but it might've been a bit too hard cause it almost made him fall.
"I hate you, I might punch that face if I see you. Gosh, where am I gonna go now... People will see the changes in me, I have these strong hands and red eyes" Jungkook whines, pouting.

"Wow, bipolar much" Taehyung says, making Jungkook growl and glare at him.
"Okay, sorry" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"You must give that kid some blood, so here" Jin says, making Taehyung glare at him.
"After leaving me with a new turned vampire who's sendoff about to kill me, this is how you act?" Taehyung says, scoffing. He hesitantly approached Jungkook, who hisses as he gets close.
"What?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Taehyung gave the wine glass, that's full of blood.

"B-blood? No, I can't drink that... " Jungkook says, but he's literally drooling because of it.
"You need it, you're newly turned" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs, giving up. And besides, one cup of it won't hurt, right? He neared the tip of the glass to his lips, taking a little lick. Taehyung stared, looking away. No, he's not gonna get hard, no, never. Jungkook sniffs it before he starts to take sips. Jungkook gulps, eyes glowing more redder and he drank the whole glass.
"I need more" Jungkook suddenly says, he shakes his head.

"No, Jungkook, control yourself. You had blood. Only once. This time only"

 This time only"